View Full Version : Metal Spinning Shooting Targets
09-13-2012, 4:19 AM
Hi, these are metal shooting targets. They swing and hear the PING! Welded, can be used with real guns, pellets, bb's, airsoft, paintball. I have different ones starting at $40. The A frame models are built with 2 removable legs for storage and transport, See the pics. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call only no text 951-318-7937. Trades welcomed. Interested in shooting stuff, ammo, Archery, recurve bow, crossbow, motorcycle parts or accessories, cars stuff, vintage things. Located in Fontana, CA. See the pics. Thanks!
1) Which ones are capable of taking rifle rounds (5.56 to .50 Beowulf) at around 50 to 100 meters without leaving holes?
2) Or pistols (.45ACP, .357mag) at 10m?
3) Are those bowling pins easy to replace?
4) Do you ship (to Bakersfield) or will I have to pickup?
09-13-2012, 7:39 AM
1) tank armor. They will take small bore rifle 223 and 762x39 after that it drills it. I've been testing a 1in thick plate. The biggest I shot is 8mm mauser and 30-06. Did not penetrate but did leave craters. Even AR can be penetrated. My experience in the USMC is tank armor.
2)takes all pistol from 50 to 22. I've tested this
3)They are fixed. I can replace them cheaper just to get a new one
4)Probably not worth the shipping charges, just being honest. If your in the area your more than welcomed to come see.
Thanks for your questions!
vBulletin® v3.8.9, Copyright ©2000-2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.