PDA

View Full Version : SS Guns ?

DPC
09-11-2012, 9:01 PM
I see a lot SS guns for sale rarely do I see the model in blue steel or black coat of some sort. Is it an impulse by kind of thing?

CK_32
09-11-2012, 9:08 PM
Depends on what gun...

Usually SS costs more.. And there are probably more sold (revolvers) because the finish is almost indistrictible compaired tow blue or parkerized

jessegpresley
09-11-2012, 10:56 PM
What you're seeing isn't actually happening. And HK guns, for example, were cheaper blonde than they are black.

Distro
09-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Every month there is a new "I see this type of gun being up for sale a lot, is it because ___________?" You will see "patterns" pop up in the marketplace depending on minute, hour, day, week. Some have been for sale for months or days but it's pretty random.

I browsed the other night and there was almost no Glocks until about page 3. It so happened that the threads on page 1 and page 3 were separated by maybe 2-3 hours. There are also other factors like the roster allowing one finish and not the other, so there is the chance the model in blue/black might not even be on the roster. More than likely though it's just you thinking there is a pattern.