PDA

View Full Version : I am in need of a cash job.

leininger.md
09-07-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm 29 years old and currently looking for work, ANY kind of work. Recently I was employed at a commercial vehicle and fleet service shop as a Shop Foreman with duties that included automobile, semi truck, trailer repair and fabrication. I am a experienced welder (15 years experience) with MIG and TIG(TIG welding is fair but not pro status) steel and stainless steel and have even done some aluminum spool gun work. I am pretty handy in an office environment as well. I spent a few years working as a customs broker for one of the largest firms in America. I have managed a small hobby store and learned how to motivate people around me. And I have done customer service and retail service through it all.

What I looking for is anything that pays anything. I quite honestly will do anything from from picking up dog **** to running this country. I am trying to go back to school and for that reasons I have to be payed in copper, silver, or cash. I am able to work anytime all day everyday.

Thank you for your consideration,
Marc Leininger
Leininger.md@gmail.com
(818)645-two22two

Norcalkid
09-13-2012, 1:02 PM
Not sure you’re going to get many replies here for illegal under the table employment. Can't tell if you’re trying to scam the financial aid system or unemployment benefits but posting it publicly might not be the best idea. And yes, this is coming from someone who hired a (legal) new employ today.

phdo
09-13-2012, 1:15 PM
Not sure you’re going to get many replies here for illegal under the table employment. Can't tell if you’re trying to scam the financial aid system or unemployment benefits but posting it publicly might not be the best idea. And yes, this is coming from someone who hired a (legal) new employ today.

This. I own a business too. Not a good idea to ask publicly.

jrock
09-13-2012, 1:23 PM
valet parking is good cash job. find product\service people need\want and sell on clist, ebay, etsy..

or put school on hold and go get some black gold...
www.ndjobs.com

billmaykafer
09-13-2012, 1:36 PM
outside home depot and mc donalds are some chances for cash jobs.