PDA

View Full Version : No seller fee's till end of the month

PistolPay
09-07-2012, 7:01 AM
Since we are the new kid on the block, we want to offer an easy way to try us out, No seller fee's till the end of the month..

Oceanbob
09-07-2012, 7:05 AM
Who are you and what are you talking about?

t0kie
09-07-2012, 7:33 AM
He's offering an alternative online payment similar to Paypal, but it is gun friendly, so no need to be discreet like when we use Paypal.
Good luck with the new venture!

Packy14
09-07-2012, 3:21 PM
wasn't there some shady thing like this back in the day that cost members lots of money and controversy? thanks but no thanks.

Full Clip
09-07-2012, 3:22 PM
wasn't there some shady thing like this back in the day that cost members lots of money and controversy? thanks but no thanks.

Yes, "GPal" or "Gun Pal."
Search and be amazed by the stupidity that took place...

biorunner
09-07-2012, 9:19 PM
What's wrong with using Pay Pal? What makes it not "Gun Friendly"?

tuna quesadilla
09-07-2012, 9:40 PM
Remember Gunpal.

PistolPay
09-08-2012, 4:48 AM
We are no way associated with gpal. We are offering a way you can buy and sell your items online in a more secure manner. PayPal is very restrictive in what you can sell and buy , they are notorious for being anti gun. I myself had PayPal accounts locked based only on suspicion Check us out at www.pistolpay.com

fighterpilot562
09-08-2012, 11:30 AM
After the whole gpal thing(i had a members recently told me how that went down) I doubt anyone will jump on this.

PistolPay
09-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Fighter pilot. We already have many new users doing transactions a daily basis with out any hitches or issues. So I am sorry to say you are wrong sir. Yes gpal was a mess but the most shining example of how we are different is that they held users funds waiting to be used , we do not do that. The only funds we ever actually handle are the funds allotted for the transaction itself and we can not extract our fee's till the transaction is complete

tuna quesadilla
09-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Oh sure, let me just trust hundreds if not thousands of dollars to some upstart company after the last one was a ginormous failure. Sounds legit.

Yeah, how about no.

Packy14
09-08-2012, 1:09 PM
Oh sure, let me just trust hundreds if not thousands of dollars to some upstart company after the last one was a ginormous failure. Sounds legit.

Yeah, how about no.

glad i'm not the only one that feels that way lol

fighterpilot562
09-08-2012, 1:38 PM
Fighter pilot. We already have many new users doing transactions a daily basis with out any hitches or issues. So I am sorry to say you are wrong sir. Yes gpal was a mess but the most shining example of how we are different is that they held users funds waiting to be used , we do not do that. The only funds we ever actually handle are the funds allotted for the transaction itself and we can not extract our fee's till the transaction is complete

Ya ill pass, and hope fellow members look into gpal before considering this.

Good luck though, maybe if you guys are doing fine in 5 years ill sign up

PistolPay
09-08-2012, 2:25 PM
Again we are nothing like Gpal and to be honest we are already doing well with a lot of happy users.

fighterpilot562
09-08-2012, 3:32 PM
Have you talked to mods about promoting on here?

PistolPay
09-08-2012, 3:33 PM
I am a forum sponsor

skyscraper
09-09-2012, 2:58 PM
I believe thread crapping applies to all sales forums here. If you dont like it, move on. Just because Jack Ross ammunition went to hell, doesnt mean all ammo sellers cant do it right. Good luck to you Pistol Pay.

PistolPay
09-10-2012, 4:45 AM
Skyscraper , thank you sir..

gunnlover
09-10-2012, 1:32 PM
Seriously take the thread crapping elsewhere. I have no need for this service but believe others may. Maybe the business with take off and expand, hire more people and contribute to CGN so WE have greater representation....just saying.