PDA

View Full Version : WTS: New Stack-On GCD-9216 16-Gun Cabinet $250/obo East Bay

ThomasMagnum
06-24-2007, 8:43 PM
I have a New Stack-On 16-gun security cabinet that I'm looking to get rid of. The model is GCD-9216 and they go new for around $450 plus shipping. This one is brand new but arrived damaged on the top. There is some foldover on the top corner and top is a little dented. This is mainly cosmetic as it does not affect the function of the cabinet in any way unless you plan to install the Stack-on ammo cabinets that bolt on the top (which I needed to). Anyway Stack-On sent a replacement and has abandoned this one because of the high cost of freight. I am looking for $250/obo and I really need to get this thing gone. I will get some pictures on Tuesday and post them then. Please PM me with any questions.

ThomasMagnum
06-25-2007, 6:57 AM
Sold Pending Funds

timmy8151
06-25-2007, 7:33 AM
If the sale falls through I am interested.

ThomasMagnum
06-25-2007, 9:03 AM
If the sale falls through I am interested.

This generated a lot more interest than I anticipated. I have replied to all PMs and will let you all know if the sale falls through. Thanks for the interest.

ThomasMagnum
06-25-2007, 11:32 PM
Here are some pics of the damage to the cabinet. It appears as though something hit the corner in the warehouse or something like that. The damage is on the back right hand side of the cabinet.

ThomasMagnum
06-26-2007, 8:53 PM
SOLD. Thanks to the Professional!

The Professional
06-26-2007, 8:57 PM
SOLD. Thanks to the Professional!

Pleasure is all mine. Thank you for going out of your way to deliver the goods. Do note that it is much appreciated on my end. Send my regards to your friend too.

Have a great evening!