PDA

View Full Version : Question for Triple B Members...Please Chime In

Charles4400
09-03-2012, 12:51 PM
First, how do you like the members only stations on the clays course?
Are they harder or just nicer scenery?

Also how do members get to use the private trap/skeet fields?
Do they assign you a field at the office or do you just get on one that is empty?

And do they group you with other members if you only have 1 or 2 people in a group or can you play on a private field with so few people?

I've heard things like you need 4 people to get on a private field...is that correct?

Please chime in if you are a card carrying member...thanks!

CK_32
09-03-2012, 1:01 PM
Buy the living social pass.. Get a glimpse of the members AND lessons only stations.

How much is their member ship?

Charles4400
09-03-2012, 1:08 PM
Buy the living social pass.. Get a glimpse of the members AND lessons only stations.

How much is their member ship?

What's a living social pass?

Membership is $200.

CK_32
09-03-2012, 1:17 PM
Living social is t really a pass but it's a like special offer for 2 they have.

It's like 1 full round of clays for 2 instructor for 2 gun rentals for 2 golf cart and I believe ammo and admition for 2. For like $100.

Charles4400
09-03-2012, 1:20 PM
Living social is t really a pass but it's a like special offer for 2 they have.

It's like 1 full round of clays for 2 instructor for 2 gun rentals for 2 golf cart and I believe ammo and admition for 2. For like $100.

Ok got it , like a groupon type thing.

I've been there quite a few times so not looking for an intro to clays type of thing with instructor.

Would ideally like to be able to shoot at a field with 2-3 people in a group without having to rotate in with other groups as much...and to see the members only stations for sporting clays!

Chubs T
09-03-2012, 3:05 PM
Just ask someone in the office if there are any private skeet fields open. Or you can call the office and ask about a field that you see is vacant. Weekdays are better if you have less than 4 shooters (which also are supposed to be members). On the weekends, you can get a private field if you get there early when they open unless a registered shoot is going on like this coming weekend. You're going to have to shoot 100 rounds a year to break even.

TheHammerOfTruth
09-03-2012, 5:48 PM
If you are a tournament shooter the back half of the course is great. Definitely different scenery but also harder target presentations.

Charles4400
09-03-2012, 9:03 PM
Just ask someone in the office if there are any private skeet fields open. Or you can call the office and ask about a field that you see is vacant. Weekdays are better if you have less than 4 shooters (which also are supposed to be members). On the weekends, you can get a private field if you get there early when they open unless a registered shoot is going on like this coming weekend. You're going to have to shoot 100 rounds a year to break even.

Soooo, they assign you a field at the office all the time?

And do they group you with other members if you only have 1 or 2 people in a group or can you play on a private field with so few people?

I've heard things like you need 4 people to get on a private field...is that correct?