PDA

View Full Version : Rail on Crickett Youth Rifle

Delfuego
09-03-2012, 11:52 AM
What size or type is the optional rail for the Crickett rifles. I have a set of rings that almost fit. But, they are about 1/16th of an inch too wide. Any links would be helpful. I want to put a BSA scope on it which seems to be a little better than the Crickett branded scope that you can buy from their website.

Thanks in advance,

Delfuego

Ron-Solo
09-03-2012, 1:36 PM
Crickett makes a scope mount specifically for the rifle. It is about $12 and then you can mount the scope of your choice.

Delfuego
09-03-2012, 9:36 PM
Crickett makes a scope mount specifically for the rifle. It is about $12 and then you can mount the scope of your choice.

I bought the Crickett scope mount. I was referring to the size of the rail. I am such a newbie to scopes and mounts that it borders on embarrassing. I found out that the rail is a 3/8" grooved reciever. Believe it or not, a Walmart salesman knew which rings I needed for the scope! That is why I will forever have to live no more than 3 miles from a Walmart. :)

Thanks

Ron-Solo
09-04-2012, 2:54 AM
Roger that. Didn't understand your question. I put Crickett scopes on all three of my grandkids rifles, so I didn't have to deal with that. :)

Stardude82
09-04-2012, 3:14 AM
Apparently you want "UTG 11mm" rings or you can get a standard Weaver/Picantinny adapter...