PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Shotgun/Skeet Clinic 09/01/12 Level I

Captain Dick
09-02-2012, 6:57 AM
Hello Shooters, We had warm weather and sunny skies today for the clinic and a good time was had by all in attendance. We ran drills and practiced from one station for extended periods today before moving to the next station for more of the same. The shooters had the opportunity to practice one shot over and over and really internalize what they were working on.

I'd like to congratulate Sidious on running his first 25 Straight in skeet, he did it a few days before this clinic up at the Oaktree Gun Club. Sid hasn't been shooting very long and his 25 straight proves that with some qualified instruction, a willingness to learn, and some practice a person can become a relatively good shooter in a reasonably short period of time. Once again, congratulations Sid, your effort at the clinics and in practice has paid off.

If any of you are interessted in the shotgun sports and would like to speed up your learning curve, come out and try the clinic, Sid is a perfect example of what it can do for you with some effort on your part.

Shooters

Khanan
Giselle63
SigMarine
Sidious
Mrs Sidious
Danomite
Jubz
Bionicman

bjl333
09-03-2012, 10:37 AM
I think this was the Level II clinic!

sidious
09-04-2012, 8:01 AM
I'd like to congratulate Sidious on running his first 25 Straight in skeet, he did it a few days before this clinic up at the Oaktree Gun Club. Sid hasn't been shooting very long and his 25 straight proves that with some qualified instruction, a willingness to learn, and some practice a person can become a relatively good shooter in a reasonably short period of time. Once again, congratulations Sid, your effort at the clinics and in practice has paid off.

If any of you are interessted in the shotgun sports and would like to speed up your learning curve, come out and try the clinic, Sid is a perfect example of what it can do for you with some effort on your part.

Thanks for the kind words Richard!

I would go further and say, if I can do it so can everyone else. Just a bit of effort and dedication required.