PDA

View Full Version : Tom Reese & Firepower Depot

paintballdad
08-29-2012, 9:12 AM
Anyone know of another way to contact Tom of Firepower Depot? I've been trying to contact him since Monday afternoon and haven't had any luck.
I've left voicemails, email and private messages without a response. I know he has logged in to the forum 3x since Monday morning. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

morrcarr67
08-29-2012, 10:26 AM
I would stop wasting time with him. I tried to do a transfer with him and had the same problem.

When I did get to talk to him he was rude and had no clue.

IMO stay away from him.

al8550
08-29-2012, 12:22 PM
I had good experiences with Tom, did maybe 5 ffl transfers with him....but it does take a while to get a hold of him. He was the manager over at Riverside Magnum Range. You may wanna try giving him a call there....(951) 736-1236

paintballdad
08-29-2012, 2:34 PM
I would stop wasting time with him. I tried to do a transfer with him and had the same problem.

When I did get to talk to him he was rude and had no clue.

IMO stay away from him.

I made arrangements with Tom for a dealer transfer. Just wanted to confirm he received the delivery and schedule the DROS process.

ultimatetaba
08-30-2012, 12:14 AM
If you call him in the evenings, you'll most likely not get a call pick-up or response. I've had luck with calling between 10AM-2PM.

I've done a couple transfers through Tom and it's always been positive. He is very friendly, welcoming, and funny, through my experiences. He knows I will be back to do business with him the next time I need anything. :thumbsup:

paintballdad
08-30-2012, 6:46 AM
Tom contacted me last night and explained his situation. He'll schedule me in when he is able. Thanks to those that helped.