PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any Maxpedition products?

daveinwoodland
08-26-2012, 5:48 PM
The pistol cases look really good. Any comments or??

Thanks!

08-26-2012, 5:50 PM
I have a backpack and its the most durable bag Ive used, very high quality.
I been thinking of getting one of the messenger type bags also for EDC.

Casual_Shooter
08-26-2012, 7:50 PM
I have a Versipack and a Falcon II backpack. I love their gear. Coincidentally, I purchased a pre-made BOB that I think has an LA Police Gear bag. It's "fine", but a lower quality than the Max stuff.

I also have Camelback UAC- which is nice, but I think the Falcon is better.

Dark Sky Solutions
08-26-2012, 8:20 PM
Just got an account with them. Looking at my first order with them soon. I have a few of their bags and everything I have has been Used intone real world without any problems.

Doc

masayako
08-26-2012, 10:31 PM
I have a single sheath atttachment, a water pouch and a backpack Falcon II from Maxpedition. Good stuff.

Besides the water pouch, I recommend the rest.

itisagoodname
08-26-2012, 10:47 PM
I've bought a TON of their products. They are all VERY well made and take some abuse to break them in. I have a backpack which i use daily and is perfect for use on the motorcycle. I've also added an assortment of pouches to the bag for easier access to items while im on the bike.

I have one drop leg molle rig which i havent used, and also bought a waist pack for dog treats and water while im walking the dogs.

Again, their gear is worth the money.

armygunsmith
08-26-2012, 11:01 PM
I've got a Jumbo Versipack and really like it. Tough and durable.

TacticalPlinker
08-27-2012, 2:03 AM
I have a few of their smaller products...

High quality? Yes. The velcro on their key chain holder things does wear out though. It's time to replace mine. Too bad, the rest of it is in perfect condition.

Super expensive? Hell yes. By far one of the most expensive gear companies. You get what you pay for, but it hurts to by their gear.

Made in Taiwan? Also yes. Interesting note most don't talk about, but their gear is NOT made in the U.S., and still depends a premium for cost and quality.

Gryff
08-27-2012, 6:35 AM
I use the Monsoon Gearslinger for work when I'm onsite at shows. Nice, well-made bag. As an added benefit, I love how the water bladder pocket an be used for LTC carry.

daveinwoodland
08-27-2012, 12:58 PM
I guess it's a no brainer then buying some of their products. Thanks to everyone that replied.

Dark Sky Solutions
08-27-2012, 6:18 PM
I guess it's a no brainer then buying some of their products. Thanks to everyone that replied.

Would anybody be up for a group buy on specific Maxpidetion gear? Let me know what you think

Sorry to thread jack but it seams you have your answer. Let's see if we can spread some wealth around.

Who is in and what items do u think would be the most popular. Let's limit to 5-7 items

Doc

LOW2000
08-27-2012, 9:54 PM
I use their dufflebag, it has held up just fine to normal use. I also wear their Liger belt both for daily wear, and for a gunbelt for competitions, range time, classes, etc and it has held up wonderfully. Looks equally at home at work, after hours in jeans, or on the range.

stacym
08-27-2012, 10:17 PM
I might be up for a group buy.

underworld
08-28-2012, 6:33 AM
I started using a fatboy bag from maxpedition about 4 or 5 years ago. Now a got a ton of their stuff, great product very durable and excellent quality.

LBDamned
08-28-2012, 2:31 PM
Would anybody be up for a group buy on specific Maxpidetion gear? Let me know what you think

Sorry to thread jack but it seams you have your answer. Let's see if we can spread some wealth around.

Who is in and what items do u think would be the most popular. Let's limit to 5-7 items

Doc

can never go wrong with range bags and backpacks... and while I don't need any more of either, I'd probably buy if the price was right...