PDA

View Full Version : Kim Rhode Welcome Home Event - Redlands Shooting Park - THIS SATURDAY 8/25

GunninIt
08-24-2012, 2:24 PM
SoCalClays posted this over on Shotgunworld, and I thought it should have been posted here as well! For those of you that are interested in meeting Kim, and having a great time, head on out to RSP. I was at RSP this morning practicing clays, and I can tell you that they're very excited to have Kim coming out tomorrow.

As some of you may have seen from my post where I met Kim last Sunday, she's a great gal, and it's a great experience to meet an olympian - a gold medalist - and the ONLY American to ever medal in five olympics. Come support her, and welcome her home.

Here's SoCalClays post from Shotgunworld:

http://www.gunsandammo.com/files/2012/08/Kim-Rhode_001.jpg

Redlands Shooting Park will be welcoming Olympic Champion Kim Rhode home from London this Saturday, August 25th!

Kim (and her medals) will be here at 10:00am to take pictures, sign autographs and chat with fellow shotgunners about her incredible performance at the London Olympic Games.

Johnny's Tacos will on-site with lunch for sale and Martha Green's will be providing a delicious celebration cake!

Plus, Redlands Shooting Park has top-notch Skeet, Trap and Sporting Clays fields for your enjoyment.

Come out this Saturday 8/25 at 10:00am to meet Kim Rhode....It's gonna be a BLAST!

Redlands Shooting Park
2125 N. Orange St
Redlands, CA 92373

GunninIt
08-25-2012, 7:26 AM
Bump for this mornings event.

RayPDA
08-25-2012, 1:32 PM
I stopped by, ran into some fellow club members, and got to chat with Kim for a moment (including a photo op...not every day you get to meet an Olympian and wear their medals:D).

Her and her family are awesome, humble, personable people - she's been an inspiration since I was a 12yr old reading about her and the 96' Olympics - hope to meet her again and shoot with her sometime.

They're currently dedicating one of the skeet fields in her honor:)

GunninIt
08-25-2012, 4:26 PM
I stopped by, ran into some fellow club members, and got to chat with Kim for a moment (including a photo op...not every day you get to meet an Olympian and wear their medals:D).

Her and her family are awesome, humble, personable people - she's been an inspiration since I was a 12yr old reading about her and the 96' Olympics - hope to meet her again and shoot with her sometime.

They're currently dedicating one of the skeet fields in her honor:)

Very cool, and I agree completely about her and her family. Good people.

Glad you had a good time.

Anyone else get to go?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ysr_racer
08-25-2012, 5:08 PM
I got to meet 19 time world champion George Digweed at the World FITASC in Chicago.

He's not nearly as cute as Kim :)

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL856/883856/24173118/403706407.jpg