PDA

View Full Version : My ISSC M22

majtom94
08-23-2012, 1:02 PM
Got my new ISSC M22 in desert tan out of jail last night and took it right into the shooting bays.

I call it SWEET. Feed it Stingers (100 rounds) from the start; not a single issue. Then it got a taste of Winchester bulk ammo ( 50 rounds) all was good except for one FTE. No indication as to why but that one shell just didn't eject.

It was a good time, great shooting. This gun feels like a glock and shoots like one. Great accuracy.

BTW-I called legacy and they sent me a second mag at the web price but I got them to lower the shipping cost to a more reasonable amount than the web. Be polite and ask; doesn't hurt.

joker70
08-23-2012, 9:01 PM
I really like mine. I have the all black but the desert tan is sweet looking. Unfortunately, it was also $50 more. I've only shot CCI Blazer though it with few hiccups. It's super easy to clean, so that is a huge plus with dirty .22lr ammo.

Even though I despise Turners, they have the magazines for $25.

joker70
09-04-2012, 9:04 AM
I tried shooting Winchester hollow points with my M22. No dice. I couldn't rack the slide without the HP getting snagged on the chamber. CCI Blazer works fine but it is not copper plated so it leaves a lot of lead around the feed ramp.

bkk6869
11-11-2012, 8:11 AM
i shot about 200 rounds of cci stingers through mine to break it in. now it'll eat anything i throw at it. win and fed bulk ammo, any cci, even some old lead shots my dad found in the back of his safe. i love the gun. probably have right around 1000 rounds through it now.

DisturbedAle
11-11-2012, 8:36 AM
We own one here as well, great shooter, ours jams very often. However, we have found that slightly lubing the rounds with gun oil really helps.

bkk6869
11-11-2012, 12:02 PM
We own one here as well, great shooter, ours jams very often. However, we have found that slightly lubing the rounds with gun oil really helps.

what kind of rounds are you shooting? mine was really picky for the first 200 or so before it started shooting everything. my friends only wanted cci rounds for the first 500 almost.