PDA

View Full Version : You too can slow time!

Bill I Am
08-23-2012, 6:19 AM
Yes, you CAN slow down time! It's easy!

This morning I saw that it was Thursday. I put a gun in jail on Monday...but it seems like it was weeks ago!!!

So that's the secret! Put a gun in jail and time slows down. Some kind of black hole thing.....

:toetap05:

lgm118icbm
08-23-2012, 6:51 AM
Does this mean if I buy enough guns, I get to celebrate my 21st birthday again?

Cactus_Tim
08-23-2012, 7:26 AM
Only if you use a continuum transfunctioner.

The continuum transfunctioner is a very mysterious and powerful device
...and...
...and it's mystery is only exceeded by it's power.

Legasat
08-23-2012, 10:31 AM
Only if you use a continuum transfunctioner.

Is that like a Flux Capacitor?

fighterpilot562
08-23-2012, 11:22 AM
Stupid 10 day wait!

CK_32
08-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Hahaha wasn't expecting this type of thread with that title..

I feel your pain just out one in 10 day Wednesday.. I still have 1 week 1 day 12 hours and about 20 min left.. And I'll just say 10 seconds ;)

But yes it is very slow. I trick to speed it back up is I always take all the accessories it comes wih home and go buy ammo and toys for it and screw with those till then.. Seems to help a little.. I just bought a safe too so I can play with that and the speed loaders haha

I like to have stuff shipped too cause its like mini 10 days and you get something every couple days and it's new and kills time till you get your gun out

wisefire
08-23-2012, 11:48 AM
Or buy a gun and go on vacation for 10 days. It goes by faster

Bill I Am
08-24-2012, 4:28 AM
I was thinking that this entire 10 day thing is a big payoff for....Amazon! My son got a Ruger American at the same time that I got my 10/22. *I* ordered a cheapo scope and parts..HE has been getting packages, DAILY!

From the Gun Gripes guys on You Tube. "People from California can't BELIEVE that you can walk into a gun store (in GA) and walk out with a gun!"

Bill I Am
08-30-2012, 3:34 PM
Well, I got it today...after waiting for the obligatory HOUR at Turner's. (How come those guys don't have a couch or something?)

This is my first Ruger 10/22. I got the All Weather version because frankly, with my grey hair and the Ruger's stainless steel barrel...I make this look good!:oji:

I also got a plain jane bag for it because I am going to tool some leather and sew it on and make it look cool.

Also had to stop by Big 5 because a sporting goods shoe store had the Ruger Magazines that the gun store doesn't.......:wacko:

Got my cheapo Amazon scope on and am now ready to hit up Angeles and zero it in and waste all of a hamburger in ammo. (As opposed to the "other" ammo where I feel like someone is eating MY lunch!)

Bang bang time.

Sakiri
08-30-2012, 4:04 PM
I was thinking that this entire 10 day thing is a big payoff for....Amazon! My son got a Ruger American at the same time that I got my 10/22. *I* ordered a cheapo scope and parts..HE has been getting packages, DAILY!

From the Gun Gripes guys on You Tube. "People from California can't BELIEVE that you can walk into a gun store (in GA) and walk out with a gun!"

I'm from western Pennsylvania.

My gun purchase procedure there:

Walk in store. Chat to guy behind counter about what I'm looking for, and I have a choice between This and That. Pulls both out, try em out, fiddle fart with them a few minutes. Tell the man which I want, fill out a paper, he calls for a background. In the mean time, I'm searching for ammo if it's something I don't have any for. He comes back, clears it, I had him my card, he rings it up and asks if I needed any ammo. Pick that up, ring that up, package everything and walk out the door.

I miss free states sometimes.