View Full Version : ATTN All, Activism forum's future

06-19-2007, 11:24 AM
Hi there,
it looks like this sub-forum is not having it's desired intent in fact it seems to be functioning quite the oppositeof what was planned.

Instead of making things easier it is making them more spread out and problematic so it will be redesigned for something else and the exisiting threads will be moved in to the normal 2A forum.

As of this time I'm not sure what we are going to do with this sub-forum, it may become a Knife sub-forum for those interested, it may become something else or it may go away becaue we have everything covered.

Whatever it's future, like Coca-Cola we are reverting to 'Classic 2A sub-forum' instead of 'New Activism sub-forum', it seems the original formula works best. ;)

06-19-2007, 12:02 PM
Since it is under 2nd Amendment issues, I say give it to Mike Haas to post his NRA alerts, and bill updates exclusively, so they are all in one neat area, not to be lost in the shuffle, similar to the sub-forums for contributing vendors like Cold War Shooters and DD's Ranch.

That's of course if he would want it set up that way. He might like to remain in the primary forum for presence, not to be lost. But I would think his own sub-forum would be the best way to follow those issues - a neat line of threads dedicated to the bills at hand and their progress. It would keep them in the forefront; I noticed as of my posting this, the last topic threads on current 2nd Amendment legislation pertaining to CA, good or bad, are a couple to several pages deep, as if people forgot about them. :(

06-19-2007, 1:36 PM
That was a consideration but it didn't seem to be too popular to those involved.

06-19-2007, 3:03 PM
I think we need a dedicated gunsmithing/building forum.

06-19-2007, 3:20 PM
I think we need either a knife forum or a southern california precision shooters Club forum!

06-19-2007, 3:58 PM
Or drunk while posting forum..j/k we already have a offtopic section:p

07-09-2007, 5:08 PM
I think we need a forum dedicated to donating firearms to boost my personal collection. Thank you.