PDA

View Full Version : London Bridge Chest Rig

cracktheskye
08-21-2012, 11:32 PM
Wanted to see if any of you gear guys out there could give me a value on a chest rig I picked up recently. I believe it is an LBT-0292, it's OD Green (maybe Ranger Green?) and brand new. It's not a knockoff, it has the yellow/gold logo and print stitched onto a black label under the flap. Just trying to get an idea of whether or not its worth anything. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

TacticalPlinker
08-22-2012, 7:17 AM
Looks like it's no longer made by London Bridge, but similar rigs are going between $200 and $300. LBT gear is always super expensive!

That being said, you can buy similar rigs, if not better rigs, by different manufactures for 1/2 the price.

bsg
08-22-2012, 6:19 PM
TacticalPlinker appears to be on the money.

i found an older ebay auction (7/2011) for "lightly used" LBT-0292 that went for $207.50.

cracktheskye
08-22-2012, 6:29 PM
Right on, thanks fellas. I run a military surplus in Sacramento and we rarely get pieces of kit this nice, so I jumped on it for my own personal collection :chris: The difference in quality between this rig and most other stuff that passes thru is pretty amazing.

bsg
08-22-2012, 6:34 PM
Right on, thanks fellas. I run a military surplus in Sacramento and we rarely get pieces of kit this nice, so I jumped on it for my own personal collection :chris: The difference in quality between this rig and most other stuff that passes thru is pretty amazing.

nice pick up.