PDA

View Full Version : JAAG Stock rifle stocks

Crusader
08-19-2012, 7:36 PM
My buddy and his father have started up a small rifle stock and sling business in Wisconsin. I had a chance to check out some rifles with their stocks and slings on them and am very impressed. The fit and feel is perfect, and although it takes them some time to do the custom work, the projects they had looked very good.

I told him I would spread the word, so if you guys get a chance and are looking to have a stock made for your hunting rifles, check them out. The name is JAAGstock in Wisconsin.

http://www.jaagstock.com/

bombadillo
08-19-2012, 8:00 PM
What kinds of guns do they work with. Looks like only remington 7600 so far.

Crusader
08-19-2012, 8:14 PM
Their website leaves something to be desired, but I believe they are working with and/or branching out to pretty much all bolt action rifles. They are pretty new to the scene though so I would contact them specifically if you have any questions. The slings can be installed on most if not all rifle stocks. I belive they will paint any stock that is sent in.

I don't work with these guys, just had a chance to handle some of their work. However, they are friends of mine and since I believe very strongly in promoting small business, I was just giving the heads up to anyone who might be shopping around for stocks or custom work.