PDA

View Full Version : Need help with SSE CZ's

Rexxss98
08-19-2012, 4:33 PM
Sup Guys

I'm starting to look into getting a CZ in 9mm. The Shadow Target models look great but of course anything cool is always offlist. I'm located up in Nor Cal near SF. Does anyone know where I go to SSE or a FFL 07 for CZ's? I checked Table Rock Arms and they are not offering SSE at the moment. I guess I'll give Valkyrie Arms a call but I'm not sure if they have CZ single shot barrels. Thanks!

allright
08-19-2012, 4:49 PM
I SSE'd a SP 01 Tactical at Valkyrie Arms in Santa Clara 'bout 3 months ago. Try them.

Rexxss98
08-19-2012, 4:55 PM
Thanks...I just gave em a call and its good to go. Now I just need to find a dealer online that's willing to ship a offlist handgun to a California FFL 07.

allright
08-19-2012, 4:59 PM
CZ Custom

Rexxss98
08-19-2012, 5:09 PM
Yeah, I was about to give em a ring but I forgot its Sun and their probably closed. CZ Custom have some pretty neat stuff in stock. I called them before and the dude that picked up was really cool. Do they ship the mags disassembled or replaced them with 10 rounders?

jpm804
08-19-2012, 6:06 PM
Yeah, I was about to give em a ring but I forgot its Sun and their probably closed. CZ Custom have some pretty neat stuff in stock. I called them before and the dude that picked up was really cool. Do they ship the mags disassembled or replaced them with 10 rounders?

If they see they are shipping to california then they will replace all mags with 10rds.. That is plus with buying from them.

Also see if valkyrie can order one directly from them, since I think they use them to source their CZ sometimes. Not sure if this would waive their transfer fee if they are ordering it for you.

Bunsen
08-19-2012, 6:09 PM
+1 for Valkyrie. I am waiting for an XDm 5.25 in 9mm to arrive so I can SSE it.

allright
08-19-2012, 9:54 PM
jpm804,
CZ Custom shipped them with the SP 01 mags (different mag extender/base and 18 rnd), I picked them up as kits.

If they see they are shipping to california then they will replace all mags with 10rds.. That is plus with buying from them.

Also see if valkyrie can order one directly from them, since I think they use them to source their CZ sometimes. Not sure if this would waive their transfer fee if they are ordering it for you.

allright
08-19-2012, 9:55 PM
...... uh.....forgot....... I do believe they can order straight from CZ Custom. I just found it easier to get the gun I wanted if I called CZC and bought it and shipped to Valkyrie since some of the CZs sell really fast.

Rob or Stuart are great to deal with at CZC.