View Full Version : OC gun show

08-18-2012, 5:51 PM
Went to the OC gun show today, it was nice, my whole family came with me. They have a beam from the World Trade Centers out front, kind of somber. Stopped by the Calguns booth and picked up a patch and a couple other items, the guys were doing a great job, glad to see the SB249 flyers were out (it'll be back next year, need to stay vigilant). Picked up one of those range bags with the pull out shooting pad and a bayonet for my AR15.

However, I did see a booth selling beta mags fully assembled for $350, the sales lady even was telling a customer that they hold 100 rds, no mention of rebuild kit or not legal to use in BB rifled, it was complete. I'm glad the customer had a good sense to decline.

08-18-2012, 6:32 PM
I was there as well, it was very nice, prices were pretty good. 100 pieces of Winchester 308 brass 20 bucks. 500 223 bullets for 40, winchester 748 powder and some other stuff, I only go for the reloading stuff, it's cheaper there than turners and online

08-19-2012, 8:19 AM
I went yesterday and spent about $100. Too many people whine about the gun show and think it's a joke. I feel it's important the gun show be patronized or one day it won't be there anymore. I STILL miss the Great Western show at the Pomona Fairgrounds from back in the day.