PDA

View Full Version : Am I crazy? (cz content)

Socalmedix
08-17-2012, 8:58 AM
Well, I just want to know something from the other cz lovers. I have a SP-01 and a 75 compact, but the other day I held a P-01 and I couldn't get into it. The weight felt like it was a toy gun and the decocker felt cheap and like it had a lot of play in it.

Call me crazy but I want to fondle one again, just to be sure it didn't fit me....
:chris:

allright
08-17-2012, 11:01 AM
you DO need to fondle another one! :-)

Euphoria526
08-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Yeah you do!! That was the first one I bought!! It's definitely sexy in the hands. If you ever wanna shoot one I always go to oak tree and bring both.

Patermagnus
08-17-2012, 11:09 AM
I've got an SP-01 Tactical and a P-01, and I love them both. My P-01 is perfectly solid, and I actually prefer the left-side-only decocker on the P-01 over the ambidextrous decocker on the Tactical. No play whatsoever.

DCF
08-17-2012, 11:44 AM
If you have to carry it around all day then you will appreciate the lighter weight. Actually I have a CZ PCR for carry, it's a P-01 without the light rail. For range use of course a full size SP-01 or the tactical version are much easier to shoot.

elfstone
08-17-2012, 12:28 PM
OP is trying to be a CZ pimp, thats all!!
And as Euphoria hinted at, lets get that shoot back up again. I like "A Place to Shoot" for all the space, options, and metal targets. Mid Sept anyone?

hkdad
08-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Oaktree, a place to shoot... You guys should put a holster on and shoot at Piru or Lopez canyon competitively. Standing and shooting at non moving targets gets boring easily. :)

Euphoria526
08-17-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm gearing up for piru actually.Just got my holsters, Gonna shoot my p01. Just wanna get another double or triple mag holster. Then maybe upgrading the gun a bit. Lol. But gotta wait till I'm healed back up will I do that.

Euphoria526
08-17-2012, 12:50 PM
I'm always trying to get people to come out to oaktree with me!! Who wants to and when. I'm a member there so I can give a small tiny discount to non members. Plus rental fees and reloads.

hkdad
08-17-2012, 12:56 PM
I'm gearing up for piru actually.Just got my holsters, Gonna shoot my p01. Just wanna get another double or triple mag holster. Then maybe upgrading the gun a bit. Lol. But gotta wait till I'm healed back up will I do that.

Let me know when you are ready. Me and my team will introduce you to Practical Shooting. ;)

elfstone
08-17-2012, 1:16 PM
Oaktree, a place to shoot... You guys should put a holster on and shoot at Piru or Lopez canyon competitively. Standing and shooting at non moving targets gets boring easily. :)

Agree, matches are great. Takes up a lot of the day though.
Range with a group can be fun too- can try a variety of guns, meet, shoot all handguns, rifles, shootguns,...

I go do Prado and Raughausse, let me know if you go there

hkdad
08-17-2012, 1:18 PM
Agree, matches are great. Takes up a lot of the day though.
Range with a group can be fun too- can try a variety of guns, meet, shoot all handguns, rifles, shootguns,...

I go do Prado and Raughausse, let me know if you go there

Yes I go there too. Been shooting a lot of USPSA lately and need to practice for the Nationals this coming October.

Euphoria526
08-17-2012, 8:20 PM
Agreed!!! Who's down to meet at oaktree!!! Let's set a date!!

OMGofWar
08-17-2012, 8:33 PM
Agreed!!! Who's down to meet at oaktree!!! Let's set a date!!

i'm in for meeting some Calgunners at Oak Tree! it's my preferred place to shoot. i'm also in the market for a CZ, but haven't had any trigger time with it, and Oak Tree usually has one or two in stock. very tempting.

Socalmedix
08-17-2012, 9:50 PM
Thanks euphoria! I'd love to shoot one... I'm in love with my SP-01 and Compact. I'm sure I'll love it... I'm in for a shoot, thurs and Friday are best for me....keep me posted!

StefanJanowski
08-18-2012, 1:07 AM
I love my CZ but i do not like the Sp01 i also think they are very ugly...

But i do have my eye on a CZ 2075 thats here at a local shop in .40....