PDA

View Full Version : Interesting CZ Shot Show 2012 Video

INFAMOUS762X39
08-16-2012, 6:11 PM
I stubbled upon this Awesome Video while doing some homework on CZ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDi0_VDAcQU

This is 40minutes of tons of information on their products, as well as CZ Pro shooter Angus Hobdell own philosophies. One of the best Booth Reviews imho.

I know I learned a handful of things, just sharing so you guys can enjoy this video as much as I did.

Rorge Retson
08-16-2012, 6:27 PM
I've seen that video before. The interviewer is obnoxious and talks right over Angus more than a few times. There is no telling what excellent information we will never get to hear because the interviewer doesn't know when to shut the f*** up.

zfields
08-16-2012, 6:30 PM
Oh look....Nut'n'jackass. Is it just me, or does he seem more obnoxious then usual, and like that he had a few before he did this.

gwanghoops
08-16-2012, 6:39 PM
nutnfancy may be obnoxious but at least he kept Angus talking about the entire CZ lineup. loved listening to Angus. Great guy -- I saw him spend a considerable amount of time at CZ Custom in Mesa, AZ explaining guns to non-gun owner.

CK_32
08-16-2012, 7:00 PM
Oh look....Nut'n'jackass. Is it just me, or does he seem more obnoxious then usual, and like that he had a few before he did this.

Hahaha reading this yea it did sound like he might have had a few at the bar before this. I just cant stand though his 90 min videos anymore..