PDA

View Full Version : XS Big Dot sight on LC9

bikr4jc
08-16-2012, 1:43 PM
Does anyone have this setup? I seen a gun for sale with this setup. Just wonder if its worth the money on a CCW gun? Thanks.

bikr4jc
08-16-2012, 6:42 PM
Ok how about any XS big Dot Sights users?

cnj
08-16-2012, 6:46 PM
Have one on my wife's LCR-.38. We like it. I may put one on my LC9, but there are a couple of mods higher up on the priority list.

bikr4jc
08-16-2012, 7:00 PM
I put on the Galloway SS guide and stronger springs. I like it. Next mag lock, then sights.The XS sights look interesting.

cnj
08-16-2012, 7:51 PM
I'll be installing the Galloway SS guiderod, Skeletonized trigger, transfer bar and hammer this weekend. Then maybe a Lasermax and then sights. We'll see. BTW, I am in Corona. Hi neighbor!

rtk
08-16-2012, 7:52 PM
I ordered the XS Standard Dot sights for my Springfield XD-s. I have Heinie sights on my 1911 and I really like the fast sight acquisition. I think the XS sights will work just as well.

Bug Splat
08-16-2012, 9:50 PM
I dont like the sights at all. Dot is way to big for me. It would be fine for 7 yards and less at torso size targets but forget about doing any type of target shooting. The front sight is huge!

Merc1138
08-16-2012, 9:59 PM
I dont like the sights at all. Dot is way to big for me. It would be fine for 7 yards and less at torso size targets but forget about doing any type of target shooting. The front sight is huge!

They're not exactly meant for target shooting, and neither is an lc9.

bikr4jc
08-16-2012, 10:04 PM
I'll be installing the Galloway SS guiderod, Skeletonized trigger, transfer bar and hammer this weekend. Then maybe a Lasermax and then sights. We'll see. BTW, I am in Corona. Hi neighbor!

The guide rod and springs works great, not sure if I want to do the trigger yet.

You should come out to the IE Monthly shoot in Rancho.

bikr4jc
08-16-2012, 10:06 PM

My LC9 will be my CCW gun so target shooting would not be my prority with it. I am looking for SD sights. They also have standard site available...