View Full Version : The Glass Factory - Thanks Fred

08-15-2012, 10:16 AM
I was at The Glass Factory in Santa Barbara last weekend after a couple months away. At the range were 3 or 4 new tables/benches that were not there when I last went. They were really nice and a big improvement over what had been there before. In fact, after seeing the new tables my son turned up his nose at the folding table that I always bring.

The tables had the name FRED inscribed in the top. Hopefully he is a member of CalGuns.net because I want to give a big THANK YOU! to him. If he is not a member, but someone knows him, please pass on my thanks.

Rusty Scabbard
08-15-2012, 6:55 PM
Thanks Fred ! It's great to see people contributing and helping maintain the range.
Please take note though, that the USFS closed the Glass Facto to shooting as of 8/8/12 due to fire danger.
Take some time to do a rain-dance or two. And keep the Stop SB249 lobbying effort going.

08-15-2012, 7:00 PM
We want rain! We need rain! I love shooting at the Glass Factory, I did get in a nice day of shooting before it closed a few weeks ago. I am totally up to do a range cleanup day whenever Craig and the locals up there want to coordinate with Marborg and the dumpsters. We can't really do much of a cleanup up there without the dumpsters.