PDA

View Full Version : Government stocking up on hollow points

liberty47
08-15-2012, 8:09 AM
Has anyone been paying attention the to massive amounts of HP's the get is purchasing?

DHS purchasing millions of rounds along with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association and Social Security Administration.

Now why would DHS need 450 million rounds and why does the NOAA and SSA need ammo at all?

:confused:

Merc1138
08-15-2012, 8:26 AM
Why another thread about this? If you bothered to read the other threads you'd know better.

NOAA has an enforcement group, and bought a whopping 46,000 rounds for 63 agents that comes up to less than 750 rounds per person, which is enough for a couple days of training. DHS includes FLETC, Customs and Border Protection, the Coast Guard, Secret Service, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, as well as a few other groups. The fact that there are people with guns in those groups should not be a surprise. Take the tinfoil hat off.

FX-05 Xiuhcoatl
08-15-2012, 8:30 AM
it would be another story if it was 450 billion

CBruce
08-15-2012, 8:30 AM
But why do these people need 'people killer' rounds. You don't need 'people killer' rounds to shoot at paper targets!!

(Trying to apply anti-gun logic to this)

RazzB7
08-15-2012, 8:32 AM
Tree fall in the woods question:

If there were no government tyrannical conspiracies to talk about, would Alex Jones exaggerate or embellish existing evidence for sensationalism and to pander to his audience?

JBaus
08-15-2012, 8:34 AM
DUPE TOPIC.

liberty47
08-15-2012, 9:06 AM
Sorry for the repetitive post gentlemen. I don't have enough time to scour over every post, and obviously I miss them.

Please don't begin to belittle me for asking questions. I think it's weird that the SSA needs hollow points and referring to a "conspiracy," "Alex Jones," or wearing a 'tin foil hat" is immature.

My bottom line is that the government is not here to help us. They make our lives harder and harder every day (especially in CA). Questioning the actions of an already out of control federal government is normal.

And like CBruce mentioned above "why do they need people killer rounds to shoot at paper targets"

m98
08-15-2012, 9:08 AM
But why do these people need 'people killer' rounds. You don't need 'people killer' rounds to shoot at paper targets!!

(Trying to apply anti-gun logic to this)

So the biggest question why is it that country has gone down to the tank? Like why are state employees paid for not doing crap? Why is it that my buddy leo has to oftenly qualify with each time 600rds of fed hst? How much does 600rds of hst .40 cost? Talk about tax dollars at waste.

Librarian
08-15-2012, 9:10 AM
Dupe