View Full Version : XDS ammo

08-14-2012, 2:50 PM
Looking for the most reliable .45 ACP for my new XDS. If anyone has one and is getting good results I would appriciate the input as this would save me from having to buy different brands and I can narrow it down faster.

08-14-2012, 3:12 PM
My son has one of the first available in central Ca. he has fed it cheapest to highest price and not one hiccup so far. It's almost as accurate as his 1911 operator:cool:

08-14-2012, 4:14 PM
You should actually run different kinds of ammo through a gun, that way you know what works, what works well and what your particular firearm may not like.

08-14-2012, 5:45 PM
It is running fine with all hard ball and Winchester 230 HJP which is my carry ammo for my Commander. I have left my conventional self and stepped over to the dark side getting this weapon. Getting input on loads can give me some heads up on what to try.

Thanks mrbjr for the input. I got this just to look at and decided to keep it as I needed a summer carry. It is good to hear of a shooter having zero issues with a new model. I generally avoid new models from any manfacture but this one caught my eye.