PDA

View Full Version : Ever see two crates of Russian M44 Mosin Nagants?

tenpercentfirearms
06-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Man I love being a gun dealer. I have always wanted a good Russian M44 Mosin Nagant. For a while I thought I had one, but it turns out it was actually a M38. So the other day Camfour made me an offer I couldn't refuse and I bought a few. 30 to be exact. Two big old crates of 15 each.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g52/elrojo14/TPF/m44a.jpg

So if you ever wanted to choose an M44, come on over to Taft and have your choice. The in shop price is $125 or the transfer price is $125 shipped.

The price might be a little high for the in shop sales, but where else are you going to be able to look at and pick the best rifle out of 30 guns? Also if you buy one with a lower or buy more than one, we can wheel and deal.

http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13&products_id=309

Tweak338
06-14-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm sure the C&R guys will be all over this..
Wish I wasn't piss poor.. They look great.

jdberger
06-14-2007, 10:44 PM
Pretty cool, Wes.

What do you want for an empty crate? (just spitballin' here - who knows what the wife would do to me if I dragged one of those into my little garage).

tenpercentfirearms
06-14-2007, 10:58 PM
Pretty cool, Wes.

What do you want for an empty crate? (just spitballin' here - who knows what the wife would do to me if I dragged one of those into my little garage).

I almost answered that question in the post, but didn't. THEY ARE ALREADY TAKEN! My partner just had a son and that is going to be his toy box and the other one is going to be in my garage. Or I would be willing to sell it for $200. :D

.22guy
06-14-2007, 11:07 PM
Pretty nice looking rifles, from what I can see. Email sent.

Prc329
06-14-2007, 11:10 PM
Take a C&R? Man, you want all my dough. I might have to order one.

MrTuffPaws
06-14-2007, 11:12 PM
That's a whole lot of bruised shoulder right there.

jdberger
06-14-2007, 11:13 PM
I almost answered that question in the post, but didn't. THEY ARE ALREADY TAKEN! My partner just had a son and that is going to be his toy box and the other one is going to be in my garage. Or I would be willing to sell it for $200. :DI was thinking the same thing. An adult toybox for the garage.

But then I'd never buy anything ever again....because my wife would have killed me in my sleep, dismembered me and locked me in the box. :o

five.five-six
06-14-2007, 11:22 PM
I almost answered that question in the post, but didn't. THEY ARE ALREADY TAKEN! My partner just had a son and that is going to be his toy box and the other one is going to be in my garage. Or I would be willing to sell it for $200. :D

well congrats on the kid...ok, I am not screwing around here. great toy box.. just make sure 2 things.. put some sort of home depot hydrolic on the lid so it will not smash wondrfull little fingers and drill a coupple 2 inch air holes in it.. i have a baby boy and yes THEY WILL SMASH THEY'RE FINGERS IN IT AND THEY WILL CLIMB IN AND CLOSE THE TOP AND GO TO SLEEP.

five.five-six
06-14-2007, 11:24 PM
also if there is led paint on the box.. the kid WILL chew on it... the led tastes sweet... I know, you can tell by my spelling that I ate a lot of led paint as a kid :)