View Full Version : Bought a Triple K holster for my GP-100, anyway to convert it to a paddle holster?

Roland Deschain
08-13-2012, 5:48 PM
Are there any generic options to convert a belt loop holster to a paddle holster?

I recently purchased a Triple K holster for my Ruger GP-100, specifically http://shopruger.com/4-GP100-Holster/productinfo/50075/, and I like it as it fits well. The problem is that I generally don't wear a belt and strapping it up for carry in the house when I get home turns out to be more than I want to do (what can I say, I'm lazy :D).

So I'm wondering if there are any specific/generic belt loop holster to paddle holster options available. I did a Google search and came up dry (maybe I just didn't exercise my Google-fu enough).

Thanks in advance :-)

08-13-2012, 10:37 PM
Kramer Handgun Leather makes a high quality paddle holster (MSP Paddle Gun Holster) that features a removable, snap closure belt loop for additional support of holster while wearing a belt. when not wearing a belt, remove (or don't) the belt loop from holster and simply use the paddle feature.

www.kramerleather.com/ (http://www.kramerleather.com/)