PDA

View Full Version : Going to excercise my 2nd Ammendment right next week

Bert Gamble
08-13-2012, 2:59 PM
Yes folks, I will be traveling to Free America and will strap on a weapon for self defense. Going to be in the Great State of Idaho and I just happen to have a non-resident permit that is honored there. Going to apply for the Idaho one while I am there, just so I can add another to the pile. Will try to get one for Oregon too so I can make it an even half dozen

I hope and pray that my own dear state will one day see fit to allow me to exercise the same Right. Not counting on it. Just hoping.

Anti-Hero
08-13-2012, 4:28 PM
So this thread is about how you're going to go out of state to strap on a weapon for self defense?

Burbur
08-13-2012, 6:53 PM
So this thread is about how you're going to go out of state to strap on a weapon for self defense?

Sounds better than a thread about using his constitutionally recognized right to secede from the crown.

Maddog5150
08-13-2012, 6:57 PM
http://www.thecrimsonshaft.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/363-bruce-willis-cool-story-bro-image.png

:p

BrokerB
08-14-2012, 8:33 AM
I carry legally in California ...all over the state . I live in Sacramento county . maybe support the right sheriff and legal groups to enforce through the courts your human right to defend yourself and family .

And i don't even have to leave my state : )

Bert Gamble
08-14-2012, 8:24 PM

No, it is about me going on vacation to Free America and being able to excercise a right denied me because I live within the city limits and the Sheriff will not accept an application from within the city limits, and the police cheif won't issue for self defense.

Thanks for the congratulations though.