PDA

View Full Version : Shipping Question...

LoneYote
08-11-2012, 10:47 PM
I ordered a couple of boxes of ammunition from the site recently. To be perfectly clear they arrived in a timely fashion but I was expecting an e-mail saying that they were being shipped. I have received these types of e-mails for other parts and items I have ordered on the internet. I would check my e-mail and not see anything then one day the box was just there.

Question : Do you normally send these types of e-mails? I am not registered at the site so I ordered as a guest. If you do normally send them is that the reason I did not get it?

I would also like to thank you for getting me the order and for providing a solid product. A Palmetto stripped lower was my choice for my first AR build and the logo seems to have grown on me. :D

tanakasan
08-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Sometimes you get an email first, sometimes the parts! I don't believe purchasing as a guest matters.

With the killer pricing and (sometimes) free shipping, they are so busy trying to keep up with the orders is my guess.

Robert

BP22
08-12-2012, 7:42 PM
I received my "order shipped" email a week and a half after I received my ammo. :shrug:

No complaints with the great prices and free shipping.