PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Parallax Tactical!

frankm
08-11-2012, 6:45 PM
I was down there checking out the EBR's, etc. The salesman was awesome. He was extremely patient with me and waited and waited cause I couldn't decide. They have a saleswoman there too, she was very helpful also, explaining the different parts kits, etc. they have and what she has personally. Both were very knowledgeable about SB249, etc. Course she was way cuter than him, except maybe to some of you freaks. LOL! Texas girl. Woo-hoo. Anyway, bought what I wanted, no upsells, and left happy. Thanks Parallax!

Socal858
08-11-2012, 6:47 PM
Theyre good folks

Arkangel
08-11-2012, 9:37 PM
Parallax is a great place, Joe runs a good shop.

Agent 0range
08-11-2012, 9:53 PM
I've opened my wallet for them many times and walked out happy every time!

DeCloaK
08-11-2012, 9:56 PM
Parallax is a great shop. I can't stand the sales woman though. She is nice but has gave me some bunk info or always has to refer to Joe. I just deal with Joe now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

anymoose
08-11-2012, 10:14 PM
if you go to parallax, ask for "the handsome appleseed instructor", tell him "lefty" sent you. sounds odd, i know, but you just have to trust me.

Noxx
08-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Parallax is a great shop. I can't stand the sales woman though. She is nice but has gave me some bunk info or always has to refer to Joe. I just deal with Joe now.

Give it time, you'll find out Joe's a real wank, PT is a good shop in spite of him tho. I prefer to deal with Jeff for any rifle biz.

Kerplow
08-11-2012, 10:18 PM
I heard the owner is a real jerk to his employees, often times right in front of his customers. just what I heard, though...

anymoose
08-11-2012, 10:22 PM
I heard the owner is a real jerk to his employees, often times right in front of his customers. just what I heard, though...

its true. ive been a regular there for a while, but i tend to avoid joe now. hes cool until you get to know him, then he just acts like a hard-a-- to prove that hes boss.

the fine peeps that work must rake in the dough to work for him. and if they dont, they should.

Stoopy
08-11-2012, 10:23 PM
I recently purchased a hand gun from them over the phone. I was helped by a guy named Jeff. He was very helpful and knew what he was talking about. I have my reservations about Joe.

anymoose
08-11-2012, 10:30 PM
I recently purchased a hand gun from them over the phone. I was helped by a guy named Jeff. He was very helpful and knew what he was talking about. I have my reservations about Joe.

jeff, tim, sharky (if thats his real name...) - all good guys to work with there.

chillincody
08-11-2012, 10:36 PM
did you happen to see how much their ar pistol uppers are?

frankm
08-12-2012, 12:10 PM
did you happen to see how much their ar pistol uppers are?

Didn't see. Not sure if I saw any AR pistol uppers there. Saw a boatload of regular AR uppers.

frankm
08-12-2012, 12:11 PM

Well, she didn't tell me anything bogus, so maybe she's getting better?

223andme
08-12-2012, 1:30 PM
I was there the other day. First time. Bought some lowers and parts kits. I thought the sales woman was very nice and informative.....and attractive too. Cool guns and pretty girls. What more could a guy ask for?

SURVIVOR619
08-12-2012, 5:29 PM
I've been waiting for my parallax handguard for almost two months now... way too long...

frankm
08-12-2012, 9:47 PM
^I would call them.

And for you Yee slammers out there, most of the salesguys there are, Asian! LOL.