PDA

View Full Version : Boswell Safe Movers - Review

Bobby Ricigliano
08-11-2012, 10:08 AM
I scheduled a safe move and bolt down of two safes with Linda and Curtis Boswell. They made an early Saturday appointment at my request and Curtis showed up right on time.

Curtis and his employee got right to it and began performing the work quickly and professionally. The large new safe was moved from my garage into my house effortlessly and was bolted down in a few minutes. My existing garage safe was also bolted down.

The entire project took less than one hour. I also purchased a couple of safe humidifiers from Curtis because I knew I needed them and hadn't gotten around to picking some up. Curtis unpackaged them and placed them in my safe after explaining how they worked.

Once the safe was moved and installed, all debris was picked up and vaccuumed, and they gave the new safe a good wipedown. I am very pleased with this company and highly recommend their services for your safe needs.

Fellblade
08-11-2012, 5:33 PM
I agree. They seem to be top notch from my experience. I live in an upstairs condo and one guy did the entire delivery and installation himself. The price was a lot lower than I expected as well.
I'll definitely call them again if I find myself needing to move.

MaHoTex
08-17-2012, 9:49 AM
I agree with both Bobby and FB. +1 on Boswell.

as_rocketman
08-18-2012, 8:31 PM
Same here. They installed a decent-size safe for me just yesterday...

They called ahead, showed up when they were supposed to, got that monster down my tiny basement steps and bolted down in about 40 minutes flat. Not a scratch on it. I wouldn't hesitate to call 'em again.