PDA

View Full Version : SOLD

atalwala
08-10-2012, 9:44 PM
Hello,

Forgive me if I am posting this incorrectly but I am new to the gun community as well as to this forum. I recently purchased a new Glock 17 9MM, and after much reflection I've decided to sell it. It has never been fired, and as a result it is in new unused condition, pristine to be exact. I did however add some popular upgrades to the pistol, which include an extended magazine release, extended slide release, and extended slide lock release. I also added on a beaver tail grip for a more comfortable grip, and I also installed a slug plug as well. Also included is one extra magazine in addition to the two that come with the gun. All original parts are included as well in case one wanted to return the gun to stock condition. Also to be noted is that all upgrades are safely removable. I will also throw in two boxes of Federal 115 Grain 9MM ammo that was purchased for the gun but never used. I have all the documentation that comes with the gun. I no longer have the box for the gun as I gave it to a friend and who has since damaged it. The pistol and myself are located in Orange County, CA. The transfer of the gun will be done by Turner's Outdoorsman from whom I purchased the pistol. I will cover all fees involved with the transfer.

Sale Price: $475.00
Please PM me for more information. Thank you.

Thank you everyone for your overwhelmingly quick and awesome response, at this time the gun is SOLD and no longer available. Thanks again.

TRP PRO 1911
08-10-2012, 9:52 PM
Interested in purchasing the G17. PM sent with question.

Alex0
08-10-2012, 9:55 PM
I'll take it pm sent

operator13
08-10-2012, 9:56 PM
Put me 3rd.

jayteeno
08-10-2012, 9:57 PM
I'll take it!

i5warrior
08-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Put me in line pls.