PDA

View Full Version : Hows Nighthawks Customer Service?

Riddler
08-10-2012, 8:10 PM
I might pick up a Nighthawk later down the road and was just wondering how their CS is. Is it as good as Springfield Armory?

hiyabrad
08-10-2012, 11:19 PM
I'll let you know when I get mine back after having warranty work done. Tim is the best guy to deal with.

barca101
08-11-2012, 7:33 AM
I have a GRP that's been a great shooter and so far I have not used their customer service. NHC are attentive to their customers. As long as I know their customer service is there, I have nothing to worry about unless they close their doors.

Bert Gamble
08-11-2012, 8:24 AM
I had a great experience with them. If you do a search, you can read the whole saga that I dealt with when I bought a used Predator.

I recommend them more than I can say.

SVRider
08-13-2012, 12:15 PM
See my post from 2009. Fit and finish got to be a little sloppy compared to my first Talon (one of the first 500 made):

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?p=2437499#post2437499

Sent it back and was told there was nothing they could do about it. If it was a standard model, they said they would exchange it, but since it was a custom build, there was nothing that they would do to make it right (the frame is machined off center).

It also sounded like they knew about it as I was told "at some point you just have to accept it or nobody works". As much as I understand, it's not reasonable for me to spend close to $3k and not have a pistol be perfect.

Bad part is, since that time, I have seen 3 other pistols in stores cut identically (off center).

NHC is capable of making a great pistol, but seems to be knowingly cutting some corners and accepting lesser quality from their vendors. Buyer beware. Make sure you look over whatever you are going to buy very carefully before laying down your cash.