PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Shotgun/Skeet Clinic 08/10/12 Level I

Captain Dick
08-10-2012, 5:05 PM
Hello Shooters, It was a warm one at the clinic today. We had two returning shooters and three first time attendees and I was impressed with how quick all three were able to consistently implement the basic techniques and start to hit birds. All three were shooting doubles by the end of the day.

The returning shooters, Cyberhh and GunninIt, were on top of it right from the start and showed that really making the effort to learn the techniques and not waiting too long between clinics pays off. They both shot well all day and I'm happy to say that both were moved up to level II today with only two clinics under their belts. Good job Guys!

It was a pleasure for Coach and I to work with all you guys today. It's a great feeling to see shooters progress that really want to.

Shooters

Cyberhh
Slickman
GunninIt
Cyberhh (Friend)
Imaginatas

Level II Promotions

Cyberhh
GunninIt

Congratulations!!

epic1856
08-10-2012, 9:55 PM
Congrats both of you on the level II

sidious
08-11-2012, 3:00 PM
Level II Promotions

Cyberhh
GunninIt

Congratulations!!

:jump:

GunninIt
08-11-2012, 4:03 PM
Thanks Epic and Sid. Appreciate it.

As Richard said, we had a great time yesterday. Even with as hot as it was, there was lots of learning and lots of fun that took place. We got to do some serious breaking, and to anyone that's questioning whether to get out there - DO IT! It's a great experience. I will tell you that from one Level I class to the next Level 1 class, the techniques and terminology are obviously the same, the coaches were the same, but I learned even more this time. That should be something for all Level I, II, or III students. Each class may be the similar, but there are nuances that change for each class. You pick up on more pieces of info, and you definitely pick up more clays.

As usual, the facilities and lunch were great. Being so hot, it was great to see coach cooling off by throwing water over his head and down his shirt! That will show you guys that while this is an intense learning environment, everyone still knows how to have fun.

One last shout out and special thank you to Richard for showing me what quite possibly will be my new clays gun. I've already started my search, Richard!

See you all in September, if not sooner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mydogsmonkey
08-11-2012, 4:07 PM
any idea on an upcoming clibic? im interested

GunninIt
08-11-2012, 4:25 PM
any idea on an upcoming clibic? im interested

Glad to hear it. You'll love it. If you look at the stickies on the top of the page, then you'll see the SoCal clinic thread. You'll see all the dates for this round (August and September, I believe). You'll notice on the first page of that thread what classes still have openings. PM Jordon (the starter of that thread) and let him know which class you'd like to sign up for. Then, get out there and break some clays!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD