PDA

View Full Version : Any 007 FFL doing SSE on Tactical Solutions pistols?

superslomo
08-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Hello,

My apologies if this has been covered before. I've searched, and was unable to find an answer.

Does anyone know of an 007 FFL who is actually doing SSE conversion on these Tactical Solutions uppers?

http://www.tacticalsol.com/tshome/tactical-solutions-pac-lite-barrel-upgrade-for-the-ruger-2245-and-mk-series-pistols

I'm hoping to get the 6 inch barreled model converted to single shot. According to my math, the pistol needs to gain 1/2 inch to make the process within the rules. I'm guessing a comp would do the trick. Problem is, I have emailed several shops, and have not been able to find someone who will do the conversion.

Any help is appreciated.

MA2
08-10-2012, 7:28 PM
Uppers only are pretty much not regulated, the usual rules of no threads, cans, ... do apply.

You can buy them online, delivered to your door.
I think midway has them, and don't forget to use a coupon code.

ke6guj
08-10-2012, 8:31 PM
Uppers only are pretty much not regulated, the usual rules of no threads, cans, ... do apply.

You can buy them online, delivered to your door.
I think midway has them, and don't forget to use a coupon code.incorrect.

that Tactical Solution upper IS regulated, it is considered the firearm. Midway won't be delivering that to your door.

For other firearms, the TS option is just an unregulated barrel, but not for the Ruger MKI-III.

MA2
08-10-2012, 8:43 PM
Wow...guess I should have click on the link. Oops.
Even says "Not for sale in California.".

:"-O