PDA

View Full Version : One dead and two wounded after attempting to rob gun store.

Spartanmk1
08-09-2012, 6:42 PM
Article (http://chronicle.augusta.com/news/crime-courts/2012-08-09/shop-owner-shoots-three-during-burglary?v=1344515845)

Seriously, how dumb can people be?

This is what I call justice.

The Geologist
08-09-2012, 6:45 PM
Darwin Award nomination

Maltese Falcon
08-09-2012, 6:46 PM
...and of course this will get zero play in the national media.

G-Man WC
08-09-2012, 6:46 PM
:mnl: (PSGWSP)
PlayStupidGamesWinStupidPrizes
-g

TKM
08-09-2012, 6:56 PM
I love a happy ending.

Good thing he didn't need more than ten rounds.... what?, mmm uhh, errrr , never mind.

BucDan
08-09-2012, 6:56 PM
Good justice!

Rand B. Wilson
08-09-2012, 7:02 PM
“If someone is breaking in your home or business, you have the right to defend yourself and not retreat,”
... as long as you dont live in California...

SuperSet
08-09-2012, 7:03 PM
You guys seen the start of Combat Pawn?

Kendall6.8
08-09-2012, 7:41 PM
“If someone is breaking in your home or business, you have the right to defend yourself and not retreat,”

You nailed that one!

Ron-Solo
08-09-2012, 7:49 PM

It applies in California too.......

Bobby Ricigliano
08-09-2012, 7:52 PM
It applies in California too.......

That's right. Even in California. Everyone should read 198.5 PC.

far from tactical
08-09-2012, 8:19 PM
You guys seen the start of Combat Pawn?

Yeah all ex milatary loaded for bear sweeping there building be for opening there shop everyday they open I was like what the duce

disturbed1
08-09-2012, 8:21 PM
In Orange County, homicide is justified in the protection of property and bodily injury.

NSR500
08-09-2012, 8:24 PM
Good shoot.

Arkangel
08-09-2012, 8:29 PM
I always says its a good day when the good guys win.

Ron-Solo
08-09-2012, 8:33 PM
I do love how the two wounded bay guys went to the local Waffle House for treatment.

Carbuncle
08-09-2012, 8:34 PM
Some real geniuses there! Surprised they didn't go all in and go to a police station and try and hold the officers hostage for ransom.

Cpl. Haas
08-09-2012, 9:05 PM

:fud:

Only thing stupider than trying to rob a gunstore is trying to rob a police station... and yes, that has happened!

b9kh5qDjemI

Colt562
08-09-2012, 9:19 PM
I always says its a good day when the good guys win.

i agree...always a good day when a innocent person has a good day and the bad guy has a bad day (hmmm weird how that corresponds)

MXRider
08-09-2012, 9:29 PM
Yeah all ex milatary loaded for bear sweeping there building be for opening there shop everyday they open I was like what the duce

I can't tell what language you are posting in. Translation?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

RangerJoe
08-09-2012, 9:30 PM
"The two other suspects were found at Waffle House on Martintown Road, about three miles away. Investigators said the men, who had both been shot, stopped at the restaurant to seek help. "

Sooo, after you leave your homie behind to die, waffles? Really? You've got bullets in you and you go to the Waffle House...Really? :confused:

TKM
08-09-2012, 9:50 PM
"The two other suspects were found at Waffle House on Martintown Road, about three miles away. Investigators said the men, who had both been shot, stopped at the restaurant to seek help. "

Sooo, after you leave your homie behind to die, waffles? Really? You've got bullets in you and you go to the Waffle House...Really? :confused:

Posted like someone who has never had a GSW treated at IHOP. It takes hours and the maple isn't real maple. God only knows what the hell the boysenberry is made of. Probably some kind of weird Chicom doggy biscuit rejects....

jessegpresley
08-09-2012, 9:54 PM
If I knew I was gonna die, I might like a nice waffle as a way to say goodbye.

Bangzoom
08-09-2012, 9:57 PM
what kind of name is K’Raven?

and his friends go to a waffle house after being shot?

hmmm?

guns4life
08-09-2012, 10:03 PM
If I knew I was gonna die, I might like a nice waffle as a way to say goodbye.

LOL!

postal
08-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Ever had their hashbrowns?:drool5:

Keep telling the GF if I had the money to open a waffle house in Cali, I'd be set...

I just wish this story would get media attention since its a good shoot- and the owner used a evil AR-15 with FULL 30rnd mags.

Hope the owner and wife come out ok from the stress and everything else they'll need to deal with.

kaligaran
08-09-2012, 11:39 PM
This didn't happen far from my home town.
In that area you can give directions relative to Waffle Houses.

Scattered, smothered, covered...
postal, you're with me, right?

safewaysecurity
08-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Fantastic! Btw. I love the fact that he used an AR to defend his life. They mentioned he had a standard 30 round mag, dumped it and had to go back to reload. Think about it, if he had a bullet buttoned rifle and only a 10 round mag... he could have been a dead man. But it's because he had that the superior firepower that he came out unscathed and they suffered the consequences. Well done! And of course the media won't mention this story just like they won't mention the story of the guy who shot a man 165 yards away who shooting at police officers.

m98
08-10-2012, 1:04 AM
That's right. Even in California. Everyone should read 198.5 PC.

BUT remember after you shoot a scum you will be waiting for a letter in the mail stating that you are being sued by the scum. You can also be faced with death threats and vandalism from the scumbags family of scums and friends of scum.

Sir Stunna Lot
08-10-2012, 1:48 AM
BUT remember after you shoot a scum you will be waiting for a letter in the mail stating that you are being sued by the scum. You can also be faced with death threats and vandalism from the scumbags family of scums and friends of scum.

That's a risk involved in any state that one lives in. But stand your ground @ home/work is legit regardless in cali

cabinetguy
08-10-2012, 7:41 AM
so did they stop at the waffle house since they were suffering from hunger pangs?

liberty47
08-10-2012, 8:02 AM
Fantastic! Btw. I love the fact that he used an AR to defend his life. They mentioned he had a standard 30 round mag, dumped it and had to go back to reload. Think about it, if he had a bullet buttoned rifle and only a 10 round mag... he could have been a dead man. But it's because he had that the superior firepower that he came out unscathed and they suffered the consequences. Well done! And of course the media won't mention this story just like they won't mention the story of the guy who shot a man 165 yards away who shooting at police officers.

Exactly, 10 rds, back to bedroom, another 10 rounds and back to bedroom, make sure you get your magazine release tool or you are SOL....

KALIFORNIA!!!!!!

haole_50
08-10-2012, 9:02 AM
"But, but they are black!"

shadowofnight
08-10-2012, 10:11 AM

http://www.midlandsconnect.com/news/story.aspx?id=786491

This be the ventilated dead one, formerly known as K'Raven....

http://www.midlandsconnect.com/uploadedImages/wach/News/Stories/K'Raven%20Goodwin.jpg?w=440&h=330&aspect=nostretch

These be the ones who will be out on parole in months....

( They need to run the bottom guys fingerprints, because it looks like Gary Payton had phony ID on him )

http://www.midlandsconnect.com/uploadedImages/wach/News/Stories/Eddie%20Stewart.jpg?w=440&h=330&aspect=nostretch

http://www.midlandsconnect.com/uploadedImages/wach/News/Stories/Franklin%20Robinson.jpg?w=440&h=330&aspect=nostretch

Gunsmithing
08-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Message to all bandit do not steal from a gun store.
This is suicide at gun store.

Dave:jump:

Synergy
08-10-2012, 11:26 AM

Only thing stupider than trying to rob a gunstore is trying to rob a police station... and yes, that has happened!

b9kh5qDjemI

A local police station got mobbed by youths. Some tried to jump over the front counter to bust their buddy out of a holding cell in back. They jumped into a hornets nest!

Not the brightest individuals.

Cpl. Haas
08-10-2012, 11:28 AM
BUT remember after you shoot a scum you will be waiting for a letter in the mail stating that you are being sued by the scum.

:fud::fud:

You need money to pay the retainer to hire a lawyer... unless a lawyer is willing to work for you without a retainer in exchange for a hefty % of your settlement... and a lawyer won't do that unless he/she sees an easy settlement w/big payoff.

Joe Homeowner isn't gonna settle out-of-court, and any settlement in favor of the scumbag's family isn't likely to be big... or easily & quickly paid out by Joe Homeowner...

The reason you always see BS suits following police shootings is because the scumbag's family's scumbag lawyer can sue the city/county/PD and expect a quick "go-away" out-of-court settlement paid in full... of which they take their % and move on.

Fishslayer
08-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Well... actually it was a "burglery" & not a "robbery."

Pretty sure they were not aware that the owner lived on the premisies when they backed their van through the wall. :D

Bad intel, lousy preparation by the badguys. Hope the owner didn't damage any of his guns while hosing down the van.

One of the redneck comedian guys does a routine on the Waffle House. Don't recall exactly, but I think I might get my knuckles rapped for posting it here... ;)

Gunsmithing
08-10-2012, 11:58 AM
I think the robs was today TV ever one is a bad shot need to look at the old west TV shows where the gunsmith is a good shot. My self I do not know of a gunsmith that is a bad shot they all good to excellent.
So robs need to look at the sign in front Gunsmith.:59:

Dave

Well... actually it was a "burglery" & not a "robbery."

Pretty sure they were not aware that the owner lived on the premisies when they backed their van through the wall. :D

Bad intel, lousy preparation by the badguys. Hope the owner didn't damage any of his guns while hosing down the van.

One of the redneck comedian guys does a routine on the Waffle House. Don't recall exactly, but I think I might get my knuckles rapped for posting it here... ;)

m98
08-10-2012, 1:45 PM
:fud::fud:

You need money to pay the retainer to hire a lawyer... unless a lawyer is willing to work for you without a retainer in exchange for a hefty % of your settlement... and a lawyer won't do that unless he/she sees an easy settlement w/big payoff.

Joe Homeowner isn't gonna settle out-of-court, and any settlement in favor of the scumbag's family isn't likely to be big... or easily & quickly paid out by Joe Homeowner...

The reason you always see BS suits following police shootings is because the scumbag's family's scumbag lawyer can sue the city/county/PD and expect a quick "go-away" out-of-court settlement paid in full... of which they take their % and move on.

My point is, u will or can have some sort of lawsuit against you after such justified shooting so how can it be FUD? You will end up having to get a lawyer that'll cost you just to save ur behind from something you absolutely didnt do wrong. For example: there was a gun shop in the southbay? I cant recall the name that was robbed i believe back in the late 90-2k' and the shop ended up settling to the scumbag. And i believe, the fella that shot the scum is a cgnnr here thats where he told us the story.

m98
08-10-2012, 1:50 PM
That's a risk involved in any state that one lives in. But stand your ground @ home/work is legit regardless in cali

Yes true, but in the country of kommifornia, it is easier for the scumbags lawyers to manipulate this corrupted system to where you're odds of loosing such bogus lawsuits are higher than any of the "free states"

Chameleon Loco
08-10-2012, 2:35 PM
I thought AR-15's were assault rifles with no sporting purpose and have no use in a shtf situation? Thank goodness Senator Yee wants to take these evil guns off the streets.

m98
08-10-2012, 4:15 PM
I thought AR-15's were assault rifles with no sporting purpose and have no use in a shtf situation? Thank goodness Senator Yee wants to take these evil guns off the streets.

Becuz yee lives in a gated heavily secured neighborhood. Becuz yee has never grew up hunting. Becuz yee has never gone out to shoot for the pleasure of doing so. Becuz yees life backgroung includes nothing that referrs to the outdoors. Becuz yee is a wealthy scum politician, everything he needs to do or done is 'paid' for.

So if we take yee and drop him off on top of half dome in the disneyland of the sierras in the middle of summer with just a knife, we can expect to find a body days later out in the bushes. Why? Becuz rich azzh--- like yee couldnt go 2hrs without having someone else go fetch him a cup of joe and a snack.

jyo
08-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Wow, when I managed gun stores (back in the day), I felt my crew could pretty much handle the situation---we practiced together---we had a plan of action---we all carried at least two pistols on our persons and there were several extra revolvers hidden about the store (on our side of the counter) as well as Mr. 870 nearby. I only had to pull out Mr. 870 once when four-five gang guys appeared at the store just before closing (two of them had "cased" the place an hour earlier)---the classic "rack the action" noise sent them scurrying away like rats---I was using a large heavy metal gun safe for cover at the time. We had a closing plan for deploying at least three of our crew in the parking lot while locking the store to prevent ambush. Plan ahead, be ready!

phdo
08-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Well-deserved death.

Burbur
08-10-2012, 11:36 PM
So he emptied a 30rd mag, then retreated to reload.

Good thing CA thinks 10 rounds and the necessity of a tool is an acceptable encumbrance infringement upon our ability to defend ourselves.

joelukehart
08-11-2012, 1:55 AM

and his friends go to a waffle house after being shot?

hmmm?

K'Raven is what Obama would name his son, if he done had one, you know what I be 'sayin.

Bobby Ricigliano
08-11-2012, 7:38 AM
Posted like someone who has never had a GSW treated at IHOP. It takes hours and the maple isn't real maple. God only knows what the hell the boysenberry is made of. Probably some kind of weird Chicom doggy biscuit rejects....

It is well known among tactical operators that waffles slathered in butter and maple syrup have mysterious healing qualities. Throw in a few strips of crispy bacon and you are back in the fight on the hour.

morfeeis
08-11-2012, 9:13 AM

b9kh5qDjemI
There should be a prize for being that stupid, o wait........

crackerman
08-11-2012, 7:19 PM
My point is, u will or can have some sort of lawsuit against you after such justified shooting so how can it be FUD? You will end up having to get a lawyer that'll cost you just to save ur behind from something you absolutely didnt do wrong. For example: there was a gun shop in the southbay? I cant recall the name that was robbed i believe back in the late 90-2k' and the shop ended up settling to the scumbag. And i believe, the fella that shot the scum is a cgnnr here thats where he told us the story.

Well sure getting sued has to suck.

But the alternative is YOU DIE.

Really, which option do you take?

Beatone
08-11-2012, 7:42 PM
Mess with the bull you get the horns.

lilro
08-11-2012, 8:40 PM

Haha. Especially 3 miles away. Before I read the article, I assumed there was a Waffle House next door or something.

jyo
08-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Chicken and waffles?

biglou
08-12-2012, 10:57 AM

That's what I noticed. The article says what it is, a AR15 semi-automatic rifle. Does not call it an "assault rifle". But then it's not Kali.

Cheep
08-13-2012, 6:34 AM
The gene pool is cleaning itself...

acolytes
08-13-2012, 8:27 AM
K'Raven is what Obama would name his son, if he done had one, you know what I be 'sayin.

:smilielol5:

amd64
08-13-2012, 9:10 AM
It is well known among tactical operators that waffles slathered in butter and maple syrup have mysterious healing qualities. Throw in a few strips of crispy bacon and you are back in the fight on the hour.

This is known as the Improvised Waffle Trauma Dressing (IWTD). Application instructions:

- place adequate number of waffles over open wound
- apply duct tape to secure waffles in such manner they absorb wound fluids
- after wound has adequate coagulation, waffles can also serve as nutrition during battle as energy booster

fallenknight308
08-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Becuz yee lives in a gated heavily secured neighborhood. Becuz yee has never grew up hunting. Becuz yee has never gone out to shoot for the pleasure of doing so. Becuz yees life backgroung includes nothing that referrs to the outdoors. Becuz yee is a wealthy scum politician, everything he needs to do or done is 'paid' for.

So if we take yee and drop him off on top of half dome in the disneyland of the sierras in the middle of summer with just a knife, we can expect to find a body days later out in the bushes. Why? Becuz rich azzh--- like yee couldnt go 2hrs without having someone else go fetch him a cup of joe and a snack.

Hell yes! tell it like it is. Don't hold back.
:yes:

Oh and on topic, I love these happy endings.
:thumbsup: