PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can find an SSE HK P30?

WootSauce
08-09-2012, 5:24 PM
Anyone know where I can find an SSE HK P30 V2?
Preferably someone who ships SSE's so I don't have to drive all over the state. The SSE database doesnt have many and Ive heard people talk about shops not on it. Most places I find only do Glocks. My SSE guy was Table Rock :(

PS yes I know I could call around and find out I'm just wondering if anyone knows off the top of their heads.

PPS basiclly what im asking is are there any other shops that aren't on the database thread?

I'm looking to see if my only options are Tracy Rifle and Pistol (Don't know if they ship?) EBR Works (2 hour drive) or Valkyrie Arms (says they ship)

Strykeback
08-09-2012, 9:04 PM
Bought mine from a 1911dealer dealer out of florida and he shipped it to table rock for the sse conversion and then to a local 07 ffl. Ryans not doing sse anytime soon so if you want it a drives in order. It was my first pistol and worth the work. I got the v3 9mm. 1300 rounds without a hiccup.

Paperchasin
08-09-2012, 9:14 PM
Call Mike at OC Armory. He gets them in from time to time.

Cyc Wid It
08-09-2012, 9:25 PM
If there are any shops doing conversions not in the thread, let me know and I will add them - I' not aware of any.

99% of the heavy lifting's been done for you... you could pick up the phone.

abukenos
08-09-2012, 9:43 PM
I was at OCarmory a week ago and there was a V3 on display. Best price I've seen.

Oceanbob
08-09-2012, 10:00 PM
I was at OCarmory a week ago and there was a V3 on display. Best price I've seen.

This.^^^ Mike is one of the good guys. Give him a call. They are closed Sunday and Monday.

mc21
08-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Direct Action Solutions can do it now, and parallax tactical will be able to do it in a 9mm soon. I'm giving them my barrel after my sse.

Socalmedix
08-10-2012, 7:11 AM
I worked with Rafael at Get a Gun in Bakersfield for mine... Good dude

psychophd
08-10-2012, 7:48 AM
I got mine at OC Armory - I did some shopping around and they had the best price (MSRP I think, with no additional fees).