PDA

View Full Version : Kimbers at Dealer Cost

Franksremote
06-12-2007, 8:40 PM
Irvington Arms in Fremont is running a special on in stock Kimber pistols being sold at Dealer Cost to Calgunners. We will also honor Dealer pricing on special order items listed in Kimber's catalog provided they are CA legal.

Currently in stock:
Custom CDP
Custom Eclipse
SS Ultra II
Tactical Custom
Custom TRL/LE II
Pro CDP
Custom II

Contact me or call the store for the best pricing in the Bay Area.

The SoCal Gunner
06-12-2007, 9:32 PM
Wished this kind of deal was around in SoCal.

Franksremote
06-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Wished this kind of deal was around in SoCal.

PM me, we'll see what we can work out. ;)

wheelgunner
06-12-2007, 11:53 PM
The Custom Eclipse, is that a Custom Eclipse II?

Damn, I just bought the CalGun Lower receiver and I called Frank today that it is on its way.

Please send me price quote for a Custom Eclipse II.

Franksremote
06-13-2007, 7:19 AM
The Custom Eclipse, is that a Custom Eclipse II?

Damn, I just bought the CalGun Lower receiver and I called Frank today that it is on its way.

Please send me price quote for a Custom Eclipse II.

Yes it's the Custom Eclipse II. PM inbound

///D
06-13-2007, 8:14 AM
Hi Frank..

I was there doing paperwork for a Stainless Goldmatch II the other day. I purchased it from John before this thread was made. Any way to check if I received the "special" calguns pricing? :cool:

Dean

Franksremote
06-13-2007, 8:21 AM
Call me at the shop around 11. I will check the invoice and make sure that we make it right if you didn't already receive the special pricing. ;)

Frank

Hi Frank..

I was there doing paperwork for a Stainless Goldmatch II the other day. I purchased it from John before this thread was made. Any way to check if I received the "special" calguns pricing? :cool:

Dean

///D
06-13-2007, 8:39 AM
Call me at the shop around 11. I will check the invoice and make sure that we make it right if you didn't already receive the special pricing. ;)

Frank

Cool..thanks a bunch.

PistolPete75
06-13-2007, 8:45 AM
Frank, let me know how much the Stainless Goldmatch II is...i've been eying this for awhile. If the price is right, I might buy.

///D
06-13-2007, 8:48 AM
Frank, let me know how much the Stainless Goldmatch II is...i've been eying this for awhile. If the price is right, I might buy.

Ahh, awesome choice :cool: I think you'll be happy, even before this thread Irvington's Kimber prices were always good.

joel1316
06-13-2007, 9:55 AM
Custom CDP
Custom Eclipse
SS Ultra II
Tactical Custom
Custom TRL/LE II
Pro CDP
Custom II

Any of these chambered in 9mm and available in CA?

PistolPete75
06-13-2007, 9:55 AM
Custom CDP
Custom Eclipse
SS Ultra II
Tactical Custom
Custom TRL/LE II
Pro CDP
Custom II

Any of these chambered in 9mm and available in CA?

for a 9mm, you need to go with Kimber Stainless Target II

ghostwong
06-13-2007, 10:27 AM
I'm in the same boat!

PM sent!
PM me, we'll see what we can work out. ;)

1911whore
06-13-2007, 10:28 AM
Price Check On A Kimber Stainless Tgt 2 In 9mm And A Aegis 9mm Full Size Purty Pleeze:)

joel1316
06-13-2007, 12:03 PM
Erase. Duplicate post.

joel1316
06-13-2007, 12:04 PM
Price Check On A Kimber Stainless Tgt 2 In 9mm And A Aegis 9mm Full Size Purty Pleeze:)

+1 on price request on a Target II in 9mm.

kilword
06-13-2007, 12:29 PM
pm sent

guns_and_labs
06-13-2007, 1:36 PM
How about a price on a Custom Elipse in 10mm? Thanks.

Franksremote
06-14-2007, 8:08 AM
Sorry for the delay in responding to posts and PMs, I was tangled up in the RRGC vote yesterday. I will respond to all PMs and messages today. Also note that I cannot post the prices here on the forum so, please pm me for the price quote.

joel1316
06-14-2007, 11:57 AM
Frank, thanks for the swift reply to my PM! Another PM incoming.
Basically, if we are coming from a distance should we pre-order and then come in to DROS? Or just come in.....

Franksremote
06-14-2007, 7:46 PM
It'll depend on the distance. Once payment is made, I can start the Dros in store and arrange for delivery at a common meeting place (say RRGC) to complete the hand off of the pistol saving you a second trip. Just bring all the necessary documents when coming to the store to DROS the gun.

Franksremote
06-14-2007, 11:50 PM
All PMs have been responded to. Lotsa inquires and only a couple of committments. I'm going to have to stop quoting until at lease a few commit to their purchases.

Those of you that have PMd KNOW that the prices quoted are well below MSRP for your pistols of choice. I will re-open this special if there is a more positive commitment level.

joel1316
06-15-2007, 6:56 AM
I'm in... Just a matter of making the trip to Fremont, which will more than likely be next weekend(Father's Day Weekend), if thats OK. Thanks!

scootergmc
06-15-2007, 7:16 AM
Father's day weekend is this weekend.

joel1316
06-15-2007, 8:02 AM
Yeah... Didn't word it right. I meant, I can't make it this weekend because of Father's Day.... :)

BigMac
06-19-2007, 8:53 AM
Wow, Kimber sells me mags seperate... you must not have bought enough stuff to get you rep to fight for it. They do make me buy a couple hundred bucks worth and the shiping sucks unless you buy a couple grand..

I would have PM'd 10% but it was not an available option.

Am interested in the statement about being unhelpful... See, Franksremote is my partner .. Anyone that has done business with me knows we do our best to take good care of folks.. Nobodies perfect, but we do our best. See, you didn't qualify the statement. So now I want to know what the heck your talking about.

I can only think of one person that I wouldn't help recently. You are not a 6ft brunett with bolt-ons and a bad bar fly do are you... I had to through someone out recently that fit that description because she was talking stupid.

joel1316
06-19-2007, 8:59 AM
Back to the topic :)
I know you guys close at 6pm on Saturday, is it the same for Friday? If I can get out there before the sale ends, I'm getting the Target II in 9mm...

That's if I don't order a couple of uppers first ;)

BigMac
06-19-2007, 9:07 AM
We close at 7 on Fridays..

Just mention Franks add and we'll work something out.

tenpercentfirearms
06-19-2007, 9:08 AM
Wow, Kimber sells me mags seperate... you must not have bought enough stuff to get you rep to fight for it. They do make me buy a couple hundred bucks worth and the shiping sucks unless you buy a couple grand..
Or I just had a bad rep. Either way, I don't want to thread crap, if Big Mac is selling kimbers at dealer cost, get them while you can. Unless things have changed, it isn't the 4th quarter yet so he just might be running a good deal and not trying to hit his numbers for master dealer status. Either way, who cares when you can get a new Kimber for a good price?

And send me an e-mail Big Mac, I have a question for you.

tenpercentfirearms
06-19-2007, 9:28 AM
If you don't like someone's price, either discuss it with them directly or just quietly move on down the block. Spouting a bunch of BS and badmouthing someone who is offering to be helpful is just plain wrong.

Sorry to jump in here, but that PO'd me. Back to our regular programming.To be fair, note that the complainer did not make his complaint public, Franksremote did. Then the complainer chose the wrong complaint when comparing new and used guns. Still, I can't figure out why Franksremote even brought this into the light. My guess was out of frustration from dealing with "know it alls" who complain about a good deal when they don't know what they are talking about. The urge to make such comments public is strong, but should be avoided. Just call up another gun dealer and complain to him/her about the latest bone head customer. For all of you competent great customers, there are still plenty of bone heads.

1911whore
06-19-2007, 10:46 AM
want pricing on an aegis 4in and full size as well the stainless 9mm full size purty pleeze

leelaw
06-19-2007, 11:43 AM
Warnings are being sent to those involved in the thread-crapping. Don't do it again.

Lets get this back on topic.

Super_tactical
06-19-2007, 7:41 PM
I was just in there and didn't realize the Kimber deal going on...

hmmmm...

TonyM
06-19-2007, 9:05 PM
I was just in there and didn't realize the Kimber deal going on...

hmmmm...

Did you ask about it? I don't think it's an in-store advertised offer.

atravisty
06-22-2007, 4:23 AM
I can echo lilxboi's comment regarding finding a deal like this in SoCal...Any help for us down here?

joel1316
06-22-2007, 7:19 AM
Hope this sale last at least another week..... ;)
I'm trying to get down there, but work and obligations can't get me to Irvington before closing today and tomorrow....

Franksremote
06-22-2007, 11:04 AM
want pricing on an aegis 4in and full size as well the stainless 9mm full size purty pleeze

Sorry, no Aegis on the Approved list for CA :(

Franksremote
06-22-2007, 11:05 AM
I can echo lilxboi's comment regarding finding a deal like this in SoCal...Any help for us down here?

We WILL ship to SoCal. I'm working out the least expensive shipping option now. What do you want? :D

Franksremote
06-22-2007, 11:44 AM
To be fair, note that the complainer did not make his complaint public, Franksremote did. Then the complainer chose the wrong complaint when comparing new and used guns. Still, I can't figure out why Franksremote even brought this into the light. My guess was out of frustration from dealing with "know it alls" who complain about a good deal when they don't know what they are talking about. The urge to make such comments public is strong, but should be avoided. Just call up another gun dealer and complain to him/her about the latest bone head customer. For all of you competent great customers, there are still plenty of bone heads.

You're right Wes, for some reason, his tirade got the better of me that night.

stator
06-25-2007, 4:48 PM
How about a dealer cost promotion for Browning Citori or Caesar Guerini Summit Sporting? I'd may even settle for a Beretta O/U.

Franksremote
07-07-2007, 12:40 PM
How about a dealer cost promotion for Browning Citori or Caesar Guerini Summit Sporting? I'd may even settle for a Beretta O/U.

We are working on different specials each month. Right now, we are continuing the Kimber promotion through July for Calgun members. :43:

KUJO
07-07-2007, 5:40 PM
Can you pm me how much a Kimber Desert Warrior would be? Thanks