PDA

View Full Version : Triple B Clays Living Social deal for two people available

lwlaml
08-09-2012, 12:23 PM
I bought the deal below and scheduled it for 8/18 @ 1pm. Well I cannot go and Triple B Clays refuses to reschedule stating it is their policy (which is not listed anywhere). Living Social will not issue a refund.

The deal cost $109. If anyone can use this voucher, PM me. Looks like a blast and a really good deal, but I have an unavoidable calendar conflict.

Introduction to Clay Shooting Package for Two ($109) or Four ($199) Including an Instructor, Guns, Targets, Ammo, Protective Gear, and Golf Cart.

When you were young and particularly unruly, your father often edited his language to be more child-friendly. But now that you're an adult, he'll use his favorite exclamation -- "Shoot!" -- to enjoy today's deal from Triple B Clays: Pay $109 for an introduction to clay target-shooting package for two with a certified instructor, two boxes of shells, up to 65 targets, ear plugs, gun rentals, vests, golf cart, and eye protection (a $285 value); or pay $199 for an introduction to clay target-shooting package for four people, including all of the above with four boxes of shells and up to 125 targets (a $492 value). Get on the road to adventure for Father's Day at this South El Monte range -- a favorite destination among celebrities -- with the help of a certified instructor. Don your ear and eye protection, and take aim at the flying clay targets; this experience is perfect for ages 12 and up. You'll even get a $25 Triple B Clays gift card for a future one-day gun rental. Your pop will be so surprised by this thoughtful gift, he just might shout, "Shut the front door!"

TheHammerOfTruth
08-09-2012, 9:11 PM
Triple B...nice place to shoot...bad customer service. Been that way forever.

Rumline
08-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Are you sure it's transferable? I might be interested.

lwlaml
08-10-2012, 12:44 PM
I spoke with Triple B and they confirmed that transferring to another person is fine as long as they had the voucher number.

Lester