PDA

View Full Version : Life,Liberty, Pursuit of Property and Yee.

USMCM16A2
08-09-2012, 9:56 AM
Folks,

I have been mulling it over, and this constant harrassment by the likes of Yee, Keigwin, Deleon, Feur for political gain MUST stop. The gays want marriage, illegals brought here by their parents want to be able to stay, and the politicians in this State are more than willing to give it to them. I have no beef with the forementioned, but we as gunowners are guranteed by the Constitution a Right to Keep and Bare Arms.
We as a group are not second class Citizens, we have the RIGHT to pursue our hobbies and interests without harassment, and meddling from the likes of Yee. The definition of Liberty as outlined by SCOTUS is the right to be left alone. And Yee, Keigwin, etc are interfering with our Liberty. We as a group, with our lawyers and with the help of sympathetic Constitutional Lawyers, need to formulate a strategy for LEGALLY punishing the likes of Yee, Keigwin etc. What Keigwin has been saying on twitter amounts to hate speech, he dislikes our group, we need to punish him for his hate speech. Figure out a way, LEGALLY to make him pay for his speech. Take on the tactics of groups of persecuted minorites that came before us.
Make it so that our liberties and pursuits are not just at the whim, of some uppty politician, A2

zvardan
08-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Mass, peaceful assembly can make a nice statement...say, Yee's office?

disturbed1
08-09-2012, 4:50 PM
I am sooooo, down to part take in the PEACEFUL assembly outside of Yees office. If I can gather enough monies for gas down there, I would so make the drive down there and take a few peoples.

Albino
08-09-2012, 4:53 PM
Peaceful assembly in front of his office ain't going to do ****.

Might make him laugh that you took time off work, and wasted your gas money.

Ten Rounder
08-09-2012, 4:57 PM
Flash mob at a Yee rally or meeting of any kind

Wiz-of-Awd
08-09-2012, 5:01 PM
Yee and his boys are quite aware of our dislike for their bill.
Proving it to them, well - only proves it some more (read: makes them smile).

It's the "other" people that need to be made aware of the issues.

A.W.D.

adampolo13
08-09-2012, 7:48 PM
Going to Yee's home to protest is not an appropriate thing to do. We need to conduct ourselves as respectfully as possible.

Capybara
08-09-2012, 8:07 PM
I am right there with you USMC and thank you for your service. But I don't think having unclothed limbs is guaranteed in the Second Amendment.

Folks, I have no beef with the forementioned, but we as gunowners are guranteed by the Constitution a Right to Keep and Bare Bear Arms.

USMCM16A2
08-09-2012, 8:10 PM
Capy,

Bear it is, up late my wife says my new initials are OCD, I am spending more time at the computer, than anything else. A2

Sleighter
08-09-2012, 8:12 PM
I am right there with you USMC and thank you for your service. But I don't think having unclothed limbs is guaranteed in the Second Amendment.

I see what you did there...

Capybara
08-09-2012, 9:01 PM
Capy, Bear it is, up late my wife says my new initials are OCD, I am spending more time at the computer, than anything else. A2

I just ribbing you, only because that statement is so important, if it wasn't a quote from the 2A, I wouldn't have even noticed it.

Semper Fi!

Wherryj
08-10-2012, 8:15 AM
Mass, peaceful assembly can make a nice statement...say, Yee's office?

Occupy Yee? With a bit of organization, I think that the 100k members of CGN could probably keep a few dozen there indefinitely.

Merc1138
08-10-2012, 8:37 AM
Occupy Yee? With a bit of organization, I think that the 100k members of CGN could probably keep a few dozen there indefinitely.

And he wouldn't care. As far as the 100k members here... we can't get the 23k active members to take 30 seconds to sign a petition.

taguin
08-10-2012, 8:52 AM
Yeah, sure I'm interested!

adampolo13
08-10-2012, 8:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M&feature=youtube_gdata_player