PDA

View Full Version : Fighting SB 249 and Apathy

1987foxl90
08-09-2012, 6:21 AM
I get asked by friends that are aware of the on going fight regarding SB 249 and other nonsense gun laws that are heading our way "what can one person do about this"? There are all kinds of things you can do. Join you're local gun club, the NRA, CRPA, become a member of websites like this ! I will give you an example of something else you can do! Recruit someone you know to our cause! My brother in law was left wing and totally anti gun. I asked him to go to the range with me and by the end of the day was looking at things totally different. Now he is calling me to ask me what the latest gizmos are that he can stick on his AR! It didn't end there, his friends are now into guns as well! This fight we have on going in this state is going to be tough. The gun grabbers are not going to give up ! These people are all about control! They don't have total control unless they have you're guns! This is basically an ideological war and we cannot give up or succumb to apathy. They basically think by taking our guns away they are also making society safer when in fact quite the opposite occurs. If we follow their ideology then all that will be left armed are the criminals who were smart enough not to turn in their guns and couldn't give a damn about the gun laws in the first place. Think outside the box there are plenty of other ways to fight these fools. Make you're opinion count , voice it in any way you can but be smart about it . Dont give up because they will never give up!

voiceofreason
08-09-2012, 6:27 AM
http://calgunsfoundation.org/get-involved/we-need-your-help.html