View Full Version : cucv 1009 and m101 trailer 4 sale

06-12-2007, 12:47 PM
84 cucv blazer, wdld cammo. has all the extras usually missing, registered in ca. everything in good condition (also new tires and batterys)except needs trans rebuild. $3500.00 obo, will consider trade for low mileage minivan.

m101 trailer wdld cammo, comes with sides,bows,canvas,spare tire and mount. $1500.00 obo or will trade for transmission rebuild on my cucv.

ive had tthese for 4-5 years and theyve served me well, but i just dont have the $ to fix the transmission so i have too consider sellling them, my loss is your gain.
locomike65@yahoo.com (locomike65@yahooo.com)

06-12-2007, 1:25 PM
Lets see some pics of the M1009 and the M101 please?

I have the transmission you need BTW. Is your Transfer case OK ?

06-22-2007, 8:41 AM
i dont have a camera, ill try to borrow one next week. transfer case and everything else works great. tell me more about your tranny. do you repair transmissions?
use my email as i dont come on here very often.

06-24-2007, 7:18 AM
still working on that camera. if an of you shoot at los altos rod and gun, ive worked there for years and always drove my cucv to work, perhaps youve seen it already.
a mechanic i spoke to yesterday about fixing the truck(if i ever get the money) is pretty convinced that the tranny is fine its actually just the torque converter thats bad.
ps will also consider trade for a butt load of guns and ammo.