PDA

View Full Version : LAPTOPS: MacBook 2009 core 2 duo Unibody / Dell dual core (SF Bay Area)

glock 357
08-08-2012, 11:17 AM
FIRST COME FIRST SERV BASIS! INQUIRE AT THE TIME YOU ARE READY TO PICK UP. NO SHIPPING FTF ONLY. LOCATED IN SUNNYVALE 7 MILES NORTH OF SAN JOSE IN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA.

CASH ONLY! I may be interested in trading straight across for a G3 glock or complete AR upper 5.56 NATO only. No cash from my end...

MACBOOK HAS BEEN SOLD! DELL LAPTOP IN THREAD #2 STILL FOR SALE

Up for sale is a macbook late 2009 notebook. Running Snow Leopard v 10.6.8. Dual core Intel 2.26 GHz processor. 2GB DDR3 Memory (Supports up to 8GB), Dedicated Nvidia GeForce 9400M helps boost graphic performance. 32GB SSD drive. DVD Burner. Integrated Wifi has been removed because it was defective so I replaced it with a USB Wireless N adapter as shown in the photo it's the black little button looking deal on the side of the laptop. Nice crisp clean LED monitor. Battery holds a very good 6-7 hour charge.

Price is VERY FIRM! $360 cash. You will not find another macbook comparable at this speed for less. so come get it!
If you want to see what it looks like there's 4 Photo Attachments below:

glock 357
08-08-2012, 11:36 AM
WITHDRAWN I ACTUALLY NEED THIS NOW SINCE MY MACBOOK DIED

Up for sale is my dell d420 laptop. The laptop is very reliable running windows 7 professional along with office 2003 (Word/Excel). Hardware includes a Intel Core Duo 1.2Ghz cpu processer with 1.5GB of DDR2 memory on a 30GB Zif hard drive. The wireless is dual band 2.4ghz and 5ghz can run either of the wifi connections. The screen is a nice 12" so it's perfectly compact for air travel or while on the road. Has a WWAN port as well as a SIM card slot for verizon/tmobile/AT&T for 3G internet connectivity. There is a PCMCIA slot and an SD card reader located on the side of the laptop. Bluetooth built in to connect to your mobile devices etc.

Only downfall is the battery is completely dead but will run on AC power plugged into the wall. You can find new replacement batteries for as little as $20.

Also includes the AC adapter and a secondary charging solution through the docking station. The docking station gives you the ability to dock the laptop while closed and run it as a desktop pc with an external lcd monitor, keyboard, mouse, starage device printer etc. The docking station has a PCI port so you can plug in a PCI card (wifi etc), DVI/VGA video ports, USB, Printer Port, and serial port.

Overall great laptop. Very clean, was hardly used so the keyboard is not worn and has never been dropped or mishandled. Oh before I forget there is a 3M privacy screen that is included like the ones used at the banks so people sitting next to you cannot see what you are doing.

Price is firm $100 cash takes it. Actual photos of what I am selling. Will demonstrate it's working functionality.

glock 357
08-15-2012, 1:20 PM
BUMP MACBOOK HAS BEEN SOLD> DELL LAPTOP STILL FOR SALE

glock 357
08-20-2012, 8:29 AM
bump