PDA

View Full Version : Bloomy's forked tongue

vantec08
08-08-2012, 7:01 AM
http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-nyc-mayor-blows-up-at-nyc-reporter-over-gun-control-question-20120806,0,5294109.story

seems Bloomy doesnt like follow up questions . . . .

kermit315
08-08-2012, 8:24 AM
wow, two douches in one article.

Jason P
08-08-2012, 8:36 AM
wow, two douches in one article.

Did you watch the video piece, way more than two douches. It's like the Summer's Eve factory over there...

cdtx2001
08-08-2012, 9:15 AM
Makes me want to be a reporter, its about the only way you'll ever be able to put these *****s on the spot and ask them a question.

kermit315
08-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Did you watch the video piece, way more than two douches. It's like the Summer's Eve factory over there...

cant. work computer wont let me.

bohoki
08-08-2012, 11:05 AM
wow for the first time in my like i am on bloombergs side

just being a good steward of the peoples money

phrogg111
08-08-2012, 3:13 PM
The article was about "New Yahwk City's Brayss was sold to an ammunition dealah!" Who the heck cares? They said the city made something like $70,000+ back by selling off their spent brass casings to someone in Georgia who would reload the ammo and sell it again. This doesn't mean the city is complicit in crime - that's like saying that because they sold off steel scrap, someone made knives out of it in Montana, and then someone in New York bought one and stabbed 5 people with it that the city should change its policy selling scrap metal.

The reporter was asking a stupid question, and I'd probably have gotten a little angry and given her a stupid response, too - same way Mayor I'm Better Than You did.

He even said "I think we're on the cutting edge of CRIME control." when they asked about the city being on the cutting edge of gun control.

vantec08
08-08-2012, 3:59 PM
Shame that bloomie cant handle that volume of target shooting from other-than-his-police.

Sunday
08-08-2012, 4:02 PM
The power of the corporate media is with the Bloomberg movement . The problem is the large share of the masses are non thinking and if it is on T.V or the net etc they believe it without any discernment.

JeepFreak
08-08-2012, 4:11 PM
You know you're a real lunatic gun grabber when Nanny Bloomberg thinks you're being irrational! Holy cow, I didn't even know that was possible!

Do they really think this ammo company is going to make less ammo if they don't get these casings? Or that it's going to increase the price of bullets? OK, let's just assume they do make less, and let's assume that it actually has a significant effect on the ammo supply, increasing ammo prices across the board. So far, this is the best case scenario in their opinion, right? Well, when ammo prices go up and less ammo is available, don't they realize that that's not going to keep people from buying enough ammo to fill their magazines? It's just going to stop people from practicing! Is that what the gun grabbers want? They want gun owners to be less proficient with their weapons??? Do these guys even think this stuff through???

Ugh,
Billy

bohoki
08-08-2012, 4:25 PM
i'm just wondering it they have that much demand for glock forty brass reloads