PDA

View Full Version : Raahauge's Sporting Clays Fun Shoot Sun., Aug. 12

ysr_racer
08-08-2012, 6:57 AM
VOLUNTARY SHOOTING FLIGHT SCHEDULES

Signups Start at 8 a.m. - We will be creating squads of 4 or 5 shooters. The earlier everyone starts, then we can finish. At 8:30 a.m., we will be ready to send out 15 squads. As soon as this group is done, we will send out the remainder at approximately 10 a.m. All squads must continue in 1 direction! Everyone must have started the shooting course by 10 a.m.

Members of the National Sporting Clays Association will shoot in their respective class

Non-Members will shoot together in a class called “Sportsman’s Class”

SPORTING CLAYS COMPETITION
100 Targets: $60 ($15/shooter paid back in class)
Juniors: $55 ($15/shooter paid back in class)

50 Targets: $35 ($15/shooter paid back in class)
Juniors: $30 ($15/shooter paid back in class)

NSCA Fees:Additional for members - $6/100 or $3/50
Shooting Options Available

5-STAND COMPETITION
$25 for 50 Targets - $10 payback/shooter

Barbecue Lunch Included!

http://raahauges.com/fun-shoot.php
14995 River Rd, Corona, CA 92880 | 951-735-7981

RayPDA
08-08-2012, 7:37 AM
I'll be there- on a side note finally saw my NSCA number posted- but I have no punch from d class last month- or does it not count?

ysr_racer
08-08-2012, 7:48 AM
What did you win?

How many were there in your class?

Were you a member when you won it?

Sometimes it takes a while for the scores to show up.

Fherot
08-08-2012, 10:16 AM
If you keep posting all this sporting clays stuff Im going to start quietly regret opting for home defense / plinking shotgun before a clays setup shotgun argh..

One day...

Thefeeder
08-08-2012, 11:48 AM
If you keep posting all this sporting clays stuff Im going to start quietly regret opting for home defense / plinking shotgun before a clays setup shotgun argh..

One day...

Your not alone..

RayPDA
08-08-2012, 12:33 PM
What did you win?

How many were there in your class?

Were you a member when you won it?

Sometimes it takes a while for the scores to show up.

Won d class, 18 including me iirc
Joined that morning

- judging from the Time it took for my name to pop up, you're probably right about the scores

ysr_racer
08-08-2012, 5:25 PM
Won d class, 18 including me iirc
Joined that morning

- judging from the Time it took for my name to pop up, you're probably right about the scores

You beat 17 guys your first time out?

Is it hard to shoot with all that sand in your pockets :)

Was it at Raahauge's?

RayPDA
08-08-2012, 5:43 PM
LOL - I'm just a trapshooter, so my skills don't count;)

Yep it was at Raahauges - had shot April's shoot, but just for fun and so was in sportsman's class... so July was my first set of registered targets. My goal is to beat my last score this Sunday.

ysr_racer
08-08-2012, 8:13 PM
What class are you in ATA?

RayPDA
08-08-2012, 8:41 PM
Only shot registered trap once (100singles, 100handicap)for ATA, and was in 'B', so per the rules, I'm in the appropriate class. I also asked them if shooting in a club that doesn't shoot registered targets counts (there, I'm in 'A'); they said 'that's different' and gave me D.

"A shooter who has never shot any registered clay targets will be assigned Class “D”. A first-time NSCA member who has shot registered targets with any clay target organization other than a Sporting Clays association (i.e., NSSA, ATA, NRA, International skeet or trap) and has been classified in “A”, “AA” or “AAA” class will be assigned an NSCA class that is one class lower than his/her highest class attained in that clay target association. If the first-time member has not shot a sufficient number of targets in any other clay target association to be assigned a class, or if their class is “B” or below, they will be placed in NSCA “D” class."

I'll probably be stuck at D for awhile; gotta work on my chandelles and managing my leads- cuz I suck at them, same with Arcing targets moving away

ysr_racer
08-08-2012, 9:27 PM
Just checking :)

A few years back the CA State Trap champion was stealing trophies until I called the NSCA.