View Full Version : Gun stores without "Stop SB249" petition??!!??

08-07-2012, 8:20 PM
I went to a couple gun stores today looking for ammo. At the first store(STS Guns in Folsom), I saw the "Stop SB249" petitions and asked if I could take one with me to have some guys from work sign. "No problem" was the answer.

When I hit the second store I noticed they didn't have any petitions out. I asked if they wanted my copy to use and that I would pick up another. The guy that was helping me said it was up to the owner. The owner was not around so I asked if he wanted to keep one to ask the owner. "No, that's okay" was the answer I got. I was the only one in the small store with the three of them and when I looked to see if anyone else wanted them, the only thing I got was blank stares.

Am I overreacting in thinking that every gun store should not only have these, but want them out also?

08-07-2012, 8:22 PM
It would be nice if everyone was on the same page, but every business is entitled to run their storefront as they see fit.

08-07-2012, 9:57 PM
Anyone who wants to help us correct this can volunteer at calgunsfoundation.org/volunteer.