View Full Version : Mike Feuer to host Town Hall Meeting on Gun Violence

08-07-2012, 6:29 PM
Hi all,

I just wanted to share this with anyone who might want to attend and represent a pro gun stance. I noticed ALL of the speakers are anti-gun and Feuer provides no balanced counterpoint on the pro gun side.

The townhall meeting is scheduled for:

Tuesday, August 14, 5:30pm to 7:00pm
LACMA West Terrace Room
5905 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA

Complimentary parking will be available at the Pritzker Parking Garage on 6th street, east of Fairfax Ave.

08-08-2012, 9:02 PM

08-08-2012, 9:13 PM
I live in Orange county and would like to attend this since I will be unable to go to the approp. meeting in Sac.

Anyone in the OC want to maybe carpool with me to save some gas?

P.M. and we can talk about it...

08-12-2012, 5:08 PM
I'm planning on going.
I think cars are the problem. Most Criminals use cars to get to their loc. Ban cars. Or cars that go over 10 miles.
Oh wait. 30 sec commercials influence behavior on some people. What effect is 2hr violent movies on some people? Ban movies over 10 min.
Oh wait. Kids practice violence with video games. Ban video games usage over 10 min.
Oh wait. News programs show crimes that copycat criminals then re-enact. Ban news programs over 10 min.
Oh wait. Newspapers have ads that influence some folks to buy products. Some crime stories may influence people to do the same crime. Ban newspapers over 10 pages.

Will any of these solve the problem any more than banning guns that hold over 10 rds?

08-12-2012, 5:36 PM
Will be going, work permitting...

08-12-2012, 5:52 PM
Dupe - http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=606180