PDA

View Full Version : Ak-47 telescoping M4 Stock

VAHEVAHE
06-11-2007, 3:22 PM
Brand new from vendor, pickup only, i got it for 79.90 with shipping so i will sell to highest bidder.

VAHEVAHE
06-11-2007, 3:23 PM
Im In glendale, Ca

VAHEVAHE
06-11-2007, 3:34 PM
i will trade for Synthetic Black ak butt stock

VAHEVAHE
06-11-2007, 3:41 PM
Manufactured out of military grade composite to ensure high
quality and strength. No modifications required for stamped 1.05mm receivers with standard tang Easily modified for thicker receivers.

Perfect for private defense, military and police applications; six (6) position stock easily adjusts to body armor Ergonomically designed for better comfort U.S. Sec. 922r compliant part Made in the U.S.A.

Marked U.S.A.
Made in the U.S.A. and counts as a Compliance Part http://www.veriforcetactical.com/cart/image.php?II=735

Iv made my decision to place the item at 60$ OBO PICKUP ONLY GLENDAlE CA

Jicko
06-11-2007, 3:43 PM
FYI, if you want to add more info, you can "edit" your initial post. Your 3 followup posts can be regarded as violating the "BTT rule" of the forum.

5) When posting within these forums - we ask that you keep all items to one thread per sub-forum only. Multiple threads opened for various items by one member will result in all threads by that member's posts being deleted. Back to the Top (BTT) is allowed once every 24 hours. This rule also encompasses all the other methods used to surreptiously bump a thread sooner than allowed. Clever 'sales comments' and addendums that can easily be added to the original post are just some examples.

VAHEVAHE
06-11-2007, 3:45 PM
o im new i didnt know srry :p