USMC 82-86
08-06-2012, 6:58 PM
Make: S&W

Model: M&P FS

Caliber: .40

Location (city or county): Anaheim

Price: $500 OBRO Now $489.99

Will ship (Y/N): N

Other info: I picked this gun up from my FFl on 07/24/12 after DROS and 10 day wait. Sorry no pics it is a like new M&P FS with standard 3 dot sights. The gun comes with 3 factory 10 rnd mags one I bought while the gun was in the 10 day wait. Also includes the lock and S&W box that came with the gun and the extra backstraps for the grip. I have put 400 rounds of 180 gr. Blazer Brass range ammo and 50 rounds of Ranger T Series 180 gr defensive ammo with no issues of any kind. Just not what I wanted.

Looking for a G19, G23, G30, or a Beretta PX4 Storm 9 or 40, XD 4" version 9,40,45, of like condition. Also interested in S&W and Ruger revolvers 4" max.
Home defense Shotguns also considered Remington 870 or Mossberg 590 not interested in rails or pistol grips. Just a plain Jane bead sight is fine. If you have something not on my list just ask, I may be interested. I do prefer the Glocks and the PX4 Storm however. Prefer to do the PPT at Riflegear or Turners in Orange or Fountain Valley and also Evans in Orange or Ade's in Orange, Stockade, Fowlers and also Field Time.

i'll take it, PM sent.

Ohsnap306 has made a offer but I have another offer as well. I have answered both but gun is still available as I just answered both and am waiting for a few questions to be answered. Please, unless you are buying the gun for the price listed, refrain from posting I'll take it until pm's are answered and a trade has been made . Thanks

PM sent.

Responded to pm's. Thanks

TTT with a new price!!!!

Pm's answered. Thanks