PDA

View Full Version : Feinstein had a CCW, but tries to deny them to us?

the86d
08-06-2012, 7:43 AM
Ted Nugent interview (7-25-12)
LlsNIdiJeeA

Ted claims that Feinstein had a CCW, but tries to deny them to us?!

http://usliberals.about.com/od/liberalpersonalprofiles/p/SenFeinstein.htm
in the 1970s, she obtained a concealed firearms carry permit, and carried a handgun with her.

Really?

Don29palms
08-06-2012, 7:53 AM
That horse has been dead for so long and there is no good reason to keep beating the bones of the afore mentioned equine.

Curley Red
08-06-2012, 8:01 AM
That horse has been dead for so long and there is no good reason to keep beating the bones of the afore mentioned equine.

This is so old I think even the bones of the horse have faded away by now.

Sutcliffe
08-06-2012, 8:02 AM
Because of the corrupt nature of May Issue, very few in this state actually get to.

I seriously doubt she needs a CCW anymore. With her rank comes enough perks where she ought to have an entire security detail comped at taxpayer expense.

Manolito
08-06-2012, 8:39 AM
When will people understand Feinstein is not the problem the people that continue to vote her into office are the problem.

Just a small difference in time could have put her in Milks office when Dan White came through I think I would carry a gun if I was her. People complain about politicians and continue to elect them who wants Maxine Waters representing them??

People elect these politicians so blame the voters.

liketoshoot
08-06-2012, 8:41 AM
When will people understand Feinstein is not the problem the people that continue to vote her into office are the problem.

Just a small difference in time could have put her in Milks office when Dan White came through I think I would carry a gun if I was her. People complain about politicians and continue to elect them who wants Maxine Waters representing them??

^^^THIS^^^

joe_sun
08-06-2012, 8:42 AM
Iirc her good cause was she banned handguns so she needed to carry one to protect her from gun owners who hated her.

Later I heard she was deputized into the us marshalls so she could carry anywhere but I heard that got taken away from her when it got out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

donw
08-06-2012, 8:44 AM

i'll second that!

maxine waters???? ... geeeeeeeeeeeez...not worth the effort...

remember...our legislators are "special" people and as such get preferential treatment at ALL levels...:confused::(

five.five-six
08-06-2012, 8:46 AM
she is in Kevin's district, so I blame oklander

Sutcliffe
08-06-2012, 9:10 AM
Iirc her good cause was she banned handguns so she needed to carry one to protect her from gun owners who hated her.

Later I heard she was deputized into the us marshalls so she could carry anywhere but I heard that got taken away from her when it got out.

Her good cause was based,If I recall, on the aftermath of the Moscone-Milk Murders.

I've heard the US Marshalls thing way too many times and haven't seen any evidence or proof. She is such a heavy hitter I doubt she is ever far from an organized security detail.

mjmagee67
08-06-2012, 9:30 AM
Beat to death Diane Frankenstein is a typical hypocritical politician, but the freaks, nuts, & flakes in SF love her.

Ted was good to listen to he was a little more controlled and on point.

NoJoke
08-06-2012, 9:35 AM
This is so old I think even the bones of the horse have faded away by now.

Yet the truth is so timeless.

ONLY the privileged need apply. No soup for you.

vantec08
08-06-2012, 9:36 AM
Yes, fineslime did have a CCW at one time. She said she has since given it up, and -- get this -- "melted the pistol down into a cross and presented it to the Pope."

joe_sun
08-06-2012, 10:01 AM
Her good cause was based,If I recall, on the aftermath of the Moscone-Milk Murders.

I've heard the US Marshalls thing way too many times and haven't seen any evidence or proof. She is such a heavy hitter I doubt she is ever far from an organized security detail.

Yup it's the stuff of urban legend. We need snopes on it!

Curley Red
08-06-2012, 10:26 AM
Yet the truth is so timeless.

ONLY the privileged need apply. No soup for you.

Anyone in my county gets soup with just these two words; "personal protection". I hope someday the whole state will be like my county.

5thgen4runner
08-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Yes, fineslime did have a CCW at one time. She said she has since given it up, and -- get this -- "melted the pistol down into a cross and presented it to the Pope."

I heard she melted and its now lost in her ***. I dunno maybe a rumor ?