View Full Version : What is the WISCONSIN equivalent of the calguns foundation?

Danz la Nuit
08-05-2012, 3:38 PM
(What gun rights group that is specific to Wisconsin is the most deserving of a donation)

08-05-2012, 3:44 PM
The one I am aware of is www.wisconsincarry.org/.
But I don't know if they are like CGF or not, how reputable, or if there is another group more worthy.

08-05-2012, 3:48 PM
It also looks like there's a forum called armedbadger. It looks kind of "calgunish", but honestly I just found it through a quick google search so idk.

ETA- I wasn't paying that close of attention to your post at first. However, armedbader looks like a forum like calguns, and is primarily focused around concealed carry but has other sub forums as well. It might be worth it to take a look around that site and see if any WI gun rights specific organizations are mentioned. If I remember, I will ask at one of the gun stores in Beloit sometime next week, but I'm not sure I'm going up there too soon.

08-05-2012, 8:53 PM
i was wondering if the sikh temple was posted and what penalties can occur if a ltc violate the posting

08-06-2012, 4:10 PM
I have heard a few interviews with representatives from Wisconsin Carry and it sounded like they played a vital role in that state becoming #49. I was impressed with the interview. FWIW.